Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer.

Default Re: Favorite Beer.

1. Beck's Dark

2. St. Pauli Girl Special Dark

3. Guinness

Default Re: Raymone Andrews Sighting

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    Stella, LA31, 4 Abita's, Newcastle, 2 Blue Moons, and Canebrake. They have Shock Top in the other line with the Bud, Miller Lite, etc
    Yup. Sounds right to me. The LA31, Stella, and Newcastle are on the backside of the beer booth kinda by the Canebrake.

So far this season I think they've only run out of Canebrake once. I find that impressive. CD staying on top of their game in the beer department. Maybe not in the running the AC to fight the humidity/slippery court department though.

They also have the Covington Strawberry Ale. It is good on draft, but I am not a fan of it in the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    They also have the Covington Strawberry Ale. It is good on draft, but I am not a fan of it in the bottle.
    Almost like its 2 different beers

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Almost like its 2 different beers
    Thanks, I thought I was crazy.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thanks, I thought I was crazy.
    And the taste of beer confirms you are not? <--- added in case the dripping sarcasm was not apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Big fan of port brew, lost abbey, deschutes, stone, and some of the sierra nevada stuff.

If I'm gnawing on some burritos, modello especial.
    Have you tried Green Flash or Bear Republic? Really great beer. Lucky to get this California beer here in Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Big fan of port brew, lost abbey, deschutes, stone, and some of the sierra nevada stuff.

If I'm gnawing on some burritos, modello especial.
    Damon, I see you're in SD. Do you enjoy any of the Karl Strauss brews? I had the Red Trolley Ale last week. Also had another one from that brewery while in SD about 10 months ago. I liked both of them.

What's your take since you're close to the source?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    And the taste of beer confirms you are not? <--- added in case the dripping sarcasm was not apparent.
    Well it is a different kind of crazy. The two beers (keg & bottle) taste totally different. Kinda like the girl that is crazy in bed and the girl that is crazy in the head. I still not hearing voices or anything like that, but it helps to know I am not the only one that thinks the two taste different.
    Thanks for the but I have learned (now, not so much when I first joined) to take most comments with a bit of sarcasm.

Geaux Cajuns!!

10. Default Re: Favorite Beer.

knew i missed one, thanks!

Well it is a different kind of crazy. The two beers (keg & bottle) taste totally different. Kinda like the girl that is crazy in bed and the girl that is crazy in the head. I still not hearing voices or anything like that, but it helps to know I am not the only one that thinks the two taste different.
    Thanks for the but I have learned (now, not so much when I first joined) to take most comments with a bit of sarcasm.

Geaux Cajuns!!
    Same here with beer tastes. After drinking a few cases of Canebrake(not all at one time), I much prefer the draft.

A&W Root is the only beer worth drinking.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    A&W Root is the only beer worth drinking.
    I not trying to be sassy, it's my favorite too, but I think we're Barqing up the wrong tree.

14. Default Re: Favorite Beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I not trying to be sassy, it's my favorite too, but I think we're Barqing up the wrong tree.
    ---T-Bine if I am correct Barqes is never mentioned as a root beer or didn't used to be!!!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---T-Bine if I am correct Barqes is never mentioned as a root beer or didn't used to be!!!
    And that is why LSU-Eunice, Nicholls and McNeese don't refer to UL as Root-University. Even though it is true.

PS Trivia: UL and Barqs were both established in 1898.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information