Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer.

Default Re: Favorite Beer.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Have to agree:

Peroni and red stripe are honorable mentions for me.
    If you like Red Stripe, you're gonna love Red Stipe Bold. I was in love with their newest brew. Try a 6% Red Stripe! I haven't seen anywhere outside of Belize. "The new Red Stripe Bold has an alcohol content of 6% vs. 4.7% for regular Red Stripe and 3.6% for Red Stripe Light. "

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    What is Canebrake's distribution? Where can I get it?
    It's sold at Albersons by bottle now.

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    I agree it is better than none at all.
    Enjoying all the beer posts.
    I remember when Tobourg Gold was the specialty beer and you could only get it at Minute Mart on Moss Street.
    Tobourg has an excellent Christams ale, but it's very hard to find it.

Some of favorites of all time.parkbrau brewery perminator, West Vleteren Abby Ale: you have to go to the monastary in Belgium to buy it and the monks will only allow you to buy a six pack at a time (check out how much it sells for on Ebay), De Konink (lived in Holland 5 years and drank a ton of these), more Abby ales than I can list, and the only IPA I've ever likedAlexander Keith's. Grimbergen Double Bock, Murpy's Stout, Youngs Double Chocolate Stout is a hell of a sweet beer.My favorite subject! Time to brew again!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    one reason is that can beer is easily stored, where do you store a bunch of half drank kegs for 3 weeks in between home games? not to mention the waste on those kegs in garbage cans, downstairs has the kegerators.
    We don't need to remodel Cajun Field. We need upper deck kegerators! Let's not put the cart before the horse.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    It's sold at Albersons by bottle now.
    Thanks!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    one reason is that can beer is easily stored, where do you store a bunch of half drank kegs for 3 weeks in between home games? not to mention the waste on those kegs in garbage cans, downstairs has the kegerators, if keg beer is not cold enough all it does is foam, in turn wasting a lot of your profit and there is no way to track it. when they had them upstairs it was like a frat party and nobody knew how to get the beer to flow right. with cans there is no waste and you can inventory it. otherwise they pour a beer, dump out half the foam, pour more, dump out quarter foam. i dont know why they couldnt put kegerators and real beer guys upstairs but just a thought.
    Dang good explanation. I don't find that after I've drank a half case of great beer tailgating, going into a game and getting several cups of brand X can beer is a whole lot different than draft beer of brand X. It tastes about the same and the buzz is no different.

Dang good explanation. I don't find that after I've drank a half case of great beer tailgating, going into a game and getting several cups of brand X can beer is a whole lot different than draft beer of brand X. It tastes about the same and the buzz is no different.
    I respect your opinion. . I like draft beer, so I'll just make the trek downstairs to the land of kegerators.
    PS Do they put real cheese on the nachos in the lower deck? After eating great cheese (.kraft) tailgating powered cheese is such a letdown. ;0)

Nice write-up on Parish Brewing

http://99bottles.se/2012/09/20/paris.n-jared-drive/

Tried a new one (for me) last night. Dixie Blackened Voodoo. Pretty tasty brew!

Went to Walk On's last night for Thursday Night football and the Coaches show.got two of the beer towers full of Blue Moon. Price wasn't bad only 18 bucks for 98 oz. of Draft. And if you chose the winner of the NFL game you get half off. 98 oz of draft for 9 bucks!!! Unfortunately we picked the Panthers.

Tried St. Arnold's Octoberfest last night and was very pleased.

I had a few Samuel Adams Octoberfest on Friday and I very much liked it. Someone listing it on here made my eye catch it. Very good beer IMO.

I had a few Samuel Adams Octoberfest on Friday and I very much liked it. Someone listing it on here made my eye catch it. Very good beer IMO.
    +1 - Good Stuff!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information