Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Favorite Beer.

Thanks guys for turning me on to Canebrake. Tried it this weekend and it is definitely a top 5!! Thanks again

even tho "am spam" not why am alerting the thread, was once offered Canebrake @ Field of Dreams on hiway 90

ps. seems like a thread favorite

pss. w/10 posts to go to 2000th, favorite, is same since 1976 (giggle is also ha ha)

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

What is Canebrake's distribution? Where can I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    What is Canebrake's distribution? Where can I get it?
    Walk On's has it for sure.

I enjoy the brown ale's as well. Ever tried Moose Drool? Pretty good stuff.
    Can almost always find Dos Equis Amber in my beer fridge. Usually keep Blue Moon for my daughters.

Have to admit I like this, and the bourbon thread at lot! Will need to look for the canebreak next time I'm in town.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I never thought I'd say it. but I can't wait to drink some moose drool.

All this beer snobbery talk ;0) and I get hacked on because I don't like canned beer poured in a cup. Draft beer for the upper deck isn't too big of a request.

Well I'll make you all jealous for a bit.currently in Scotland working my way through numerous varieties of Scottish draft each night. Hey someone has to support the local pubs. Of course you have to chase it down at the end of the night with a good local Scotch.

Leading the way at the moment is Harviestoun Brewery's Bitter and Twisted IPA. I'm usually not a big fan of IPA's but this one has changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    All this beer snobbery talk ;0) and I get hacked on because I don't like canned beer poured in a cup. Draft beer for the upper deck isn't too big of a request.
    You know that I didn't "hack on you". I can handle the beer poured in a cup (versus nothing at all). But, I'm not really sure why that with a crowded upper deck we can't get a good selection of draft beer choices.

You know that I didn't "hack on you". I can handle the beer poured in a cup (versus nothing at all). But, I'm not really sure why that with a crowded upper deck we can't get a good selection of draft beer choices.
    I agree it is better than none at all.
    Enjoying all the beer posts.
    I remember when Tobourg Gold was the specialty beer and you could only get it at Minute Mart on Moss Street.

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    I agree it is better than none at all.
    Enjoying all the beer posts.
    I remember when Tobourg Gold was the specialty beer and you could only get it at Minute Mart on Moss Street.
    I remember when Lowenbrau and Heineken were the only beer other than the U.S. mass market beers you could ever get. for a very long time.

good dark but heavy can't drink a lot

I brought some to the Lamar game. Z just missed it! :<)
    Will bring more for the USA game.

one reason is that can beer is easily stored, where do you store a bunch of half drank kegs for 3 weeks in between home games? not to mention the waste on those kegs in garbage cans, downstairs has the kegerators, if keg beer is not cold enough all it does is foam, in turn wasting a lot of your profit and there is no way to track it. when they had them upstairs it was like a frat party and nobody knew how to get the beer to flow right. with cans there is no waste and you can inventory it. otherwise they pour a beer, dump out half the foam, pour more, dump out quarter foam. i dont know why they couldnt put kegerators and real beer guys upstairs but just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    . it was like a frat party and nobody knew how to get the beer to flow right. .
    I have to disagree with the part of your statement, if it was like a frat party they would have known how to pour the beer.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information