Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2003 Football

1. Default

Originally posted by SwampFox
    Love that signature
    I do too! Although I must admit I stole it from someone on another board somewhere. I saw it several years ago and it just stuck with me. It reminds me of my childhood!

2. Default Another Site

Hello ULL fans. Can't wait for football. Here is another site that is a lot like this one.

southcarolina.theinsiders.com

There has been a countdown thread that has been going on for several months now leading up to August 30th. Believe me, South Carolina fans are ready for some football. Hope a lot of you guys make it out to Columbia for the game.

3. Default

Another Gamecock board (similar to this one).

southcarolina.theinsiders.com

By the way, I really like the way this board is set up. Very easy to use. Kudos to the developers.

Default Thanks Swampfox

A follow up question, I know of the Austin kid that committed but who is the other commit?

5. UL Football Rest assured that we know who you are .

Rest assured that we know who you are, how good you are and what a great coach and team you have. The only reason we're not talking about it that much at Gamecock Central right now is that there is so much going on with scrimmages, injuries, position changes et al. The Gamecocks seldom "walk over" any team and we know the Cajuns will be no exception. It'll be a scrap. Any of you coming up will find good ol' Southern Hospitality and a helluva party atmosphere. If you're driving, do it carefully. Come join us at Gamecock
    Central
    any time. It's a well moderated board and we'll be happy to talk some football with you.

UL Football

Part of me wants to say we will kick the ever loving cr@p out of you, but then the more mature side takes over and here is what I think on the game with USC.

I predict the final score to be:

ULL 34
    USC 14

Geaux Cajuns!!

I predict the final score 13-7 Gamecocks

UL Football Jerry sounds confident

Jerry called last night and I was able to talk to him a little bit about USC. I asked him if he was going to be ready to play and his exact words were "Sure As Hell Hope So". I asked him how the Big O was looking he said they will be fine once everyone is back from there injuries and healthy again. He told me that he has been doing well and is excited about the start of the new school year. I was able to talk to a few other guys after Jerry and they all seemed to be in high spirits about the upcoming season. It seems like the team is growing closer then last year. I think this is a good thing.
    Go Cajuns

Originally posted by _____kickinchicken
    like I said before, you guys just don't seem to have the offense this year that you have had in the past.
    I hear ya, but theres one thing no ones expecting, our offense cant get much worse than last season. We averaged 61 yards per game, 61!!! The way I look at is, the only way to go from there is up. Our QB last year (Jon Van Cleave), put the ball in traffic alot and threw alot of interceptions, and on top of him having a strong arm, he didnt have much else as he couldent run well and he wasnt good on making short reads, including he was clumsy with the ball at times and fumbled. On top of that, we have a bigger offensive line this year and a stronger who worked out this summer and broke many personal records, and a few school records. Our defense right now is the strong point, but our offense cant be any worse than it was last year, and we scored 17 against arkansas, and could have had 24.

Tuffguy

10. This is so COOL Here's What The Gamecocks Are Saying About ULL

I will be in Columbia I have family up there and they have 4 tickets and offered me to come up since they know I'm a Cajun fan.

Thanks for the link, I know Holtz would never take us lightly.

Poor Granny Holtz!

"Everyone has been incredible. Coach Bustle and the staff were on the way to hospital in the middle of the night when they learned about my son. All the coaches have called more than once a day. All the folks at UL have been 5 star.”

That is saying a lot. Get well SOON Michael, soon enough to go on some road trips.

Default Re: Jerry sounds confident

Originally posted by TheScout307
    It seems like the team is growing closer then last year. I think this is a good thing.
    I sure as hell hope so

Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information