Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst . 88 95 96 97 98
Results 1,456 to 1,465 of 1465

Thread: The Book: 2003 Football

i did listen, coach answered some questions about the upcoming schedule, touched on the conference, talked about recruiting,some about next years group, THE IMPORTANCE OF GUYS TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS GOING TO CLASS,etc. it was very informative, did you listen? if so, what did you get out of it?

No, I didn't listen that is why I was asking someone to post what he said on here.that way I can be informed as you are.

UL Football interview

:o let me see if i can help you guys any! i did listen on the lsu1420 station here in town, as i can recall hear is some of the things he saidi don't remember all, okay!

recruiting was going well and they have a few guys in this week.
    the work being done at the athletic building(improvements)the importance and how he would like to see more dust flying around
    he don't think he will lose any coaches
    talked about the guys returning he felt good about that, also they would try to get another JC QB, and a hi school QB, more size on the def. front and off. front but to be cautioned because guys on the line need to be mobile(move their feet etc.)
    he is big on wr rs jackson i think, compared him to a "moss," type(tall w/good hands)and the rest of the guys
    rb, with abdule coming in
    BIG ONE,GUYS TAKING CARE OF BUS. IN THE CLASSROOM THAT'S A MOST
    the upcoming schedule and how last year paired out
    maybe someone can add to it, okay

thanks oldman for your info.

NOCAJUN, check the file types in in your WM9. Make sure MP3 is checked off. The stream is in MP3 format. Or download winamp.

I do know that a JC QB from California is visiting & being entertained this weekend by some of the players who still in Lafayette this weekend. Also a 6'5 QB from a Mississippi JC is being recruited. Word is he can run.

You would do much better in getting a Cajun fan to rent suites from you if you use Louisiana instead of Lafayette. Long story but try it!!!

DaddyCajun

Default Re: UL vs MT Pictures {i-camera}

Thanks for the great pictures. One of the most exciting games I've ever been to. Had 3 generations of my family there for it. I hope they remember it as I do. On another note, you know the East Tennesseee football program was shut down, due to the fascination w/ UT football that only approx 110,000 can see each Sat. UT-Chattanooga faces the same challenge. Media coverage, etc., even for the respective local teams, are poor.

9. Default Re: UL vs MT Pictures {i-camera}

Hey IceCold Cajun here I would like to have the originals if possiblemy email is felonious06@hotmail.com, thanks

10. Default Re: Hang In There Cajuns! {i-camera}

Do you have a larger version of that picture?

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst . 88 95 96 97 98

Thread Information