Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst . 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1465

Thread: The Book: 2003 Football

audio stream??

Please !

3. Default

great work snote, to get coach Bustle on, cannot get your radio program in my building (too much interference) maybe i can sneak away. anyway, welcome back to cajun land, say what do you think of rubin committing to the cajuns? have a great show.

Awesome! Great news for us "out-of-towners".

That's great news! Thanks, Bil! Usted son El Hombre!What time is the program on Friday. Being over here in Mandeville, I haven't been able to listen to your program before. Looking forward to it.

Buy that dude a Heine!

¡Usted tiene mohoso español, "la mujer!"

¡Ése es MUY IMPRESIONANTE!!!

8. Default

Is Bustle recruiting some kid from Mexico or something?

Ragin' Cajuns

Est ce que nous son tojours les Ragin Cajuns? :confused: :confused: :confused:

10. Default

Please ask coach hard hitting questions. For example, are we getting new uniforms and what do they look like?

Great show Billy! I listen every day. Continue the great work with UL athletics!

Geaux Cajuns

What is the latest on the Athletic Complex Additions and the Indoor Practice Facility and how does Coach Bustle feel they are and will impact the program!!!!

12. Default

Originally posted by Turner
    It’s not perfect but I like the BCS, why not give the title to the team with the best season.
    Well for me it's like a horse race, where it’s not how you start its how you finish. In this horse race all three horses crossed the finish line at exactly the same time.

Two of the horses stumbled and fell early; they then regained their footing, and finished ahead of the rest of the field.

The third horse built an early lead, but stumbled and fell at the finish line, sliding across flat on its back at the finish line.

All three deserve kudos but only the two left standing deserve a rematch. It’s all about peaking at the right time.

Oklahoma lost late the cardinal sin of every known REAL sport. This ain't golf folks, this is football.

UL Football

With all the controversy surrounding the basketball team's academics, maybe you could ask coach how the football team is doing academically. I know that coach really gets on those guys about going to class, etc. It would be a nice comparison, or at least maybe something positive to put the STUDENT, back into our student-athletes.

How is recruiting going & will we get any running backs that are about 6' 4" & 275 lbs that can carry about 3 guys while running?

Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst . 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread Information