Default Stop Those Cock's

or as we say in Latvian

APTURET TAS DIENVIDI

What language is that?

Default Re: Stop Those Cock's

Originally posted by LativanCajun
    or as we say in Latvian
    nevermind, I see it now

Default Re: 6 Days, 20 Hours & 35 Minutes, folks .

Originally posted by Drumstick
    Ought to be a good one. Good luck to the team. Here's to an injury-free contest. Y'all seem to have a good team . young and inexperienced, but good - same as us. Again, good luck.
    Same to you guys

Hey Turbine it was great meeting you today. Come to think of it you do resemble Jon. I thought the gathering and feed for the Victory Flag members and invited guests was great. Hopefully we are supporting a new tradition at LOUISIANA. Did you see the Flag members practicing after the gathering? Talk about dedication! Again nice meeting you and putting a face to a name.

6. Default

It was my pleasure cajuncharlie!

They sure put a lot of work into making it all happen. I find it to be a neet twist that V.R. started on the 100th aniversary of Louisiana's first football season and 1st victory.

ps There are some photo albums below. But due to the tremendous glare in some of the shots I won't be posting those. I also wish I had taken pictures of the actual 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 victory flags. Also I didn't get all the fans and attendees and missed taking pictures of the cheerleaders.

There is more missed than taken, I hope you like the pictures that I was able to get.

7. Default

8. Default Victory Run

Thank you for your coverage of this event. This event will surely enhace the Victory Run as an authentic UL Tradition. Coverage such as this will also help the endeavor come to light hopefully garnering needed Support. It was wonderful to watch our UL students ( UL Marching Band, Cheerleaders and Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship) so enthusiastically embracing the VR.

THANKS AGAIN

Kawlija

Default Re: Victory Run

Originally posted by kawlija1
    Thank you for your coverage of this event. This event will surely enhace the Victory Run as an authentic UL Tradition. Coverage such as this will also help the endeavor come to light hopefully garnering needed Support.
    Wish I could have gone, great work Turbine.

Ragin' Cajuns

Originally posted by SwampFox
    Love that signature
    I happen to like YOURS, too!!!

11. UL Football Another road test for Cajuns

LOUISIANA La. — Opening on the road against a well-to-do opponent seems to go with the territory for Louisiana's football program.

The rest of the story

Bruce Brown
    bbrown@theadvertiser.com

Football players and coaches stay away from this story.

13. Default advertiser story

after i read the story in the advertiser it's the same negative stuff again.cajuns get banged up,pushed around,beaten up,collecting a check! why not focus on something that is positive, have they not seen the hard work these coaches and players are putting in, stop looking back, i guest you look at us as being weaklingsstill, always here they go again. maybe we win the game, maybe not, the point is we are moving forward, however the outcome we will be the better for having played the game. "GEAUX CAJUNS."

14. Default

Thanks.

You will have a good time in Columbia. Stop by any tailgate, you will be welcomed. If you are in the fair grounds, stop by 6201 and enjoy an adult beverage of your choice.

I was just about to click on Bruce's email address and let him have it based on everyone's comments, and then decided I better read the article first. I didn't find it to be all that terrible. He does give credit for the progress that has been made. I also don't think the players would be too bothered by it. They know they have made progress. I think they also know that SC is a beatable foe if they can put together a special performance. Perhaps we have to break our own habit of focusing on the negative when reading his article.

Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 . LastLast

Thread Information