Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana will open 2013 at Arkansas

Default Re: Louisiana will open 2013 at Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Should we give Arkansas one last chance to think about it."do you REALLY want to play Louisiana at home next year?"
    What if they decide yeah we want to play you and we are going to take your coach before hand.

We really shouldn't be throwing stones.

poor arkansas, i bet they are mad they have to play us two years in a row lol

When is this student funding proposition up for vote? If HUD stays with UL next season, then he really really loves us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    When is this student funding proposition up for vote? If HUD stays with UL next season, then he really really loves us.
    the more i think about it, if we go 12-0, there should be no reason for him to leave. He has everything he could ever want here. Helped build a big time program that can compete with the big boys. The RCAF funds will be through the roof. Also the most important reason HIS FAMILY LOVES IT HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Also the most important reason HIS FAMILY LOVES IT HERE.
    They all love it here until someone makes an offer to make them millionairs.who in their right mind's wouldn't take an offer like that.

6. UL Football Re: Louisiana will open 2013 at Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    They all love it here until someone makes an offer to make them millionairs.who in their right mind's wouldn't take an offer like that.
    So what you are saying is Hud, or any coach would say Yea, I can make four or more million a year there, be at a place where my abilities can be backed by the entire resources of the state of Arkansas, and the country of Walmart, or I can stay at a place with a minority share of the local population, and a high six figure to low seven figure income. My family really enjoys it here but they can enjoy NW Arkansas just as much with a lot more doe ray me.

There are lots of issues to be worked out before Arkansas offers this job to Hud, like us beating the MoanRovieans and going to and winning another bowl. I agree it is likely that this Hog coach is gone, and they will be looking at a coach with a better looking resume than Hud, maybe the guy in Boise for example.

Right now my biggest worries are Tennessee, and Auburn. We need both these guys to do well. Tennessee may want to steer away from another non BCS coach. They may get dumb and go back to LTU for a rerun at that game plan. Auburn is a total wild card. Maybe FIU coach if he does well as he has lots of Florida recruiting contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    if hud reaches all his goals, he will be a millionaire this year, right here

If Hud stays here, he will be making millions. No doubt in my mind.

Just why to we go back to Akron? Really?? We have to give this team a 2 for 1 visit??

It would suck if Huds first game coaching for someone besides us would be a game against us.

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    If Hud stays here, he will be making millions. No doubt in my mind.
    that was my point, if we do go 12-0 RCAF donations will be huge. We will be able to pay Hud over a million a season.

arkansas or any sec team will offer him a contract like hugh freeze for ole miss, 1.5 mil a year, with incentives paying up to 2.5. Do you think he would rather take over a million over here, where he is guaranteed a job for years to come, in a great community, and where his family loves. Or take a SEC job where will make roughly 2 million, where his job can be on the hot seat every year.

of course i am speaking hypothetically, the grass isnt always greener on the other side. I bet Chris Peterson is sure happy he stayed at Boise State

if he wins the conference, hits attendence goals, wins a bowl game, we already know he hit his season ticket mark. he will make 1 million this year

We did not go to Akron.

Quote Originally Posted by LOUISIANA RAGIN View Post
    Just why to we go back to Akron? Really?? We have to give this team a 2 for 1 visit??
    You must be thinking of Kent State, and that was a home and home.

Sweet another thread about HUD possibly leaving. We TOTALLY needed one on week 2 to keep us grounded. Heres one: WHAT IF Jerry Jones offers HUD a billion dollars to coach the cowboys and we have to hire a flying spaghetti monster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information