Thread: Broadway comes through for the Ragin' Cajuns

1. Default Broadway comes through for the Ragin' Cajuns

TROY, Ala. -- To beat Troy in back-to-back seasons for the first time since the series resumed on an annual basis in 2004, UL had to turn Saturday night to the same thing it did a year ago.

A backup quarterback, that is.

Advertiser (sub)
    The rest of the story
    desktop

mobi

2. Default Re: Broadway comes through for the Ragin' Cajuns

Rather amazing if you think about it.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Broadway comes through for the Ragin' Cajuns

I don't think we've talked about just how good of a job Broadway did. I was extremely pleased with his throws, his decisions, and his runs. I kind of wondered why we did run him as much as we did late in the contest, once we had a comfortable lead. but fortunately he came out unscathed. But again. if Blaine bounces back like he should. we have two very very solid QBs to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I don't think we've talked about just how good of a job Broadway did. I was extremely pleased with his throws, his decisions, and his runs. I kind of wondered why we did run him as much as we did late in the contest, once we had a comfortable lead. but fortunately he came out unscathed. But again. if Blaine bounces back like he should. we have two very very solid QBs to work with.
    I was extremely impressed with his decision making and game awareness given his lack of "starting experience". They might seem simple but he didnt turn the ball over, he made good option reads and excellent fakes that faked out me, the d and the camera man, threw a long ball and took a shot when he know Troy had an.offsides penalty, looked very poised leading the team. And great touch on that long ball that Lawson should have caught. I kinda hope we rest Gautier up for FIU and give terrance a shot saturday

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Broadway comes through for the Ragin' Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I was extremely impressed with his decision making and game awareness given his lack of "starting experience". They might seem simple but he didnt turn the ball over, he made good option reads and excellent fakes that faked out me, the d and the camera man, threw a long ball and took a shot when he know Troy had an.offsides penalty, looked very poised leading the team. And great touch on that long ball that Lawson should have caught. I kinda hope we rest Gautier up for FIU and give terrance a shot saturday
    It was far from simple. It was outstanding. You can be sure that Terrance will start this weekend. Blaine will need time to recover. Hud and staff like to keep information tight, but it really doesn't matter whether OSU studies Blaine or Terrance for preparing this week. There isn't a significant style difference for them to alter their preparations.

Thread Information