Thread: Did anybody notice?

NCAA Did anybody notice?

All the fans dressed up as empty seats at most of these bowl games? I noticed this at most of the bowl games I have watched. I strongly believe the below attendence figures are way off in most cases.

New Orleans Bowl (19,024)
    GMAC Bowl (40,646)
    Las Vegas Bowl (30,324)
    Hawaii Bowl (35,513)
    Houston Bowl (44,687)

The New Orleans Bowl has also been one of the best bowl games I have watched this year. The SBC, C-USA, ESPN, and the teams in the SBC need to work harder to promote this game and get the attendence figures up. Hopefully the C-USA team next year will be one of the following: TCU, Southern Miss, or South Florida. I think any of those three would bring more fans than Cincinnati.

Not a big fan of his but some good comments.

ESPN's Take
    WITH TREV ALBERTS

The way North Texas played speaks volumes for the Sun Belt Conference. The Mean Green started the season 1-5 and for them to turn it around in this fashion is something to be proud of. I like the way the UNT defense flew around and smacked people in the mouth, and it was particularly impressive when you consider the fact that Cincinnati came within one missed pass of beating Ohio State and was playing very well at the end of the season. This is a move forward for the Sun Belt, and the conference champ playing so well can only mean good things for teams hoping to get at-large bids out of that league in the future.

3. Default

Quote of TREV ALBERTS
    This is a move forward for the Sun Belt, and the conference champ playing so well can only mean good things for teams hoping to get at-large bids out of that league in the future.
    I like that

Thread Information