Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Way to go Steve Spagnola:

Default Way to go Steve Spagnola:

Only a defensive mastermind could figure out a way to make a rookie QB look like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana on the road in the Superdome where the noisiest best home field advantage exists in the NFL. I'm sure glad this defense learned how not to blitz or put ANY pressure on the QB. I'm also glad Spags figured out a way to keep his best athlete completely off the field on defense when he let's old men like Harper & Shanle run around acting like NFL players with their pretty uniforms. I mean why let Martez Wilson play LB or even safety with his awesome speed when you can tell him to eat another piece of pie & sit the pine until he gets 40 pounds overweight & too fat to play LB which is his natural position. Ron Zook may not be the greatest head coach in the world, but he's been a pretty good DC in his day & when he says Martez Wilson is the best athlete he's ever coached, I have to wonder why a defensive genius can manage to let him rot on the bench when a blazing athlete at QB absolutely torches your defense & gouges their eyes out.

Default Re: Way to go Steve Spagnola:

After I watched that game, I decided to call him Steve Spagnodefense until he does something to change my mind. And Kromer needs to get involved in the game. When we were called for 12 men on the field, Payton would have been in that player's face for trotting. Kromer just looked confused or uninterested. Now I will say that the interference call on Harper was BS.

Kyle.just to be clear.it looks like the Panthers will suck this year also. So if you are looking to hop on to a new bandwagon.Houston maybe? You could pass for a Cowboy fan I think. Or go way off the grid.become the #1 Bronco fan in Louisiana.

Yes the defense looked horrible,
    but the Saints offense couldn't stay on the field. The time of possession was Washington 40:00 New Orleans 20:00. It is impossible to win a game like that.

The saints best defense is a good offense, and yesterday the Saints offense was atrocious

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Kyle.just to be clear.it looks like the Panthers will suck this year also. So if you are looking to hop on to a new bandwagon.Houston maybe? You could pass for a Cowboy fan I think. Or go way off the grid.become the #1 Bronco fan in Louisiana.
    Believe me, there are plenty of bandwagon jumpers in this area on the Broncos because of Manning

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Believe me, there are plenty of bandwagon jumpers in this area on the Broncos because of Manning
    That's right I forget the Manning's are from around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Only a defensive mastermind could figure out a way to make a rookie QB look like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana on the road in the Superdome where the noisiest best home field advantage exists in the NFL. I'm sure glad this defense learned how not to blitz or put ANY pressure on the QB. I'm also glad Spags figured out a way to keep his best athlete completely off the field on defense when he let's old men like Harper & Shanle run around acting like NFL players with their pretty uniforms. I mean why let Martez Wilson play LB or even safety with his awesome speed when you can tell him to eat another piece of pie & sit the pine until he gets 40 pounds overweight & too fat to play LB which is his natural position. Ron Zook may not be the greatest head coach in the world, but he's been a pretty good DC in his day & when he says Martez Wilson is the best athlete he's ever coached, I have to wonder why a defensive genius can manage to let him rot on the bench when a blazing athlete at QB absolutely torches your defense & gouges their eyes out.
    When he was with the Giants the year they won the superbowl, the defense played horrible the first 4 games and I even think they started out 0-4. After that, they're defense was lockdown. They had more talent but still, give him time

I hear its all Greg Williams fault.

Saints window is closing faster than ever expected.

Hey hawk how ya like that rookie QB?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I hear its all Greg Williams fault.

Saints window is closing faster than ever expected.

Hey hawk how ya like that rookie QB?
    Got a few more grey hairs because of it.

Got a few more grey hairs because of it.
    I was concerned with the thought of starting a rookie cause he had a good preseason. When the games count _____ gets real.

This is where YOU DON'T GET IT! Cajunhawk. I aint jumping the wagon because I realize this is all Roger Goodell's fault. He wanted to torpedo the Saint's season & until further notice it appears as though he accomplished the task at hand. The three judge panel which gave the players something called due process ruled the commissioner had no evidence to show the players recieved bounty money for attempting to injure fellow colleagues which was the whole basis for the commissioner's ruling. The coaches & the GM don't have that process unfortunately. So they had to bend over & take it or be black balled from the league for life. I understand that the circumstances the Saints are in is no fault of their organzation & that their organization was pretty much gutted this season by a on over the top tyrannical dicatator who was out to fulfill an agenda & had the power to accomplish that goal. I don't run & hide in those situations. I will stand with the organization, but I am put off by the NFL & it's motives enough to say I won't support their logo & buy ANYTHING with an NFL logo on it as longas this guy is the NFL commissioner.

I will take my money & support my local institue of higher learning who has gotten their act together & proven they deserve that support instead. You may not agree with my position & that's your right, but it's my right & my money & my time & energy & that's my choice to play it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I was concerned with the thought of starting a rookie cause he had a good preseason. When the games count _____ gets real.
    Yep.I wished they would have given Flynn more time in the preseason. Arizona is not a defensive slouch and they came after him guns blazing. He did better than other rookies would have but in no way was it a good outing.

Yep.I wished they would have given Flynn more time in the preseason. Arizona is not a defensive slouch and they came after him guns blazing. He did better than other rookies would have but in no way was it a good outing.
    Hold the phone. You mean guys are supposed to come after rookie QBs with guns a blazing? After watching the Saints fluff Griffin's pillow & set the superdome temperature controls to just his liking, I thought the name of the game was make the rookie QB as comfortable as possible.

The way to beat the saints is to make
    Bree's get off his spot in the pocket and make him uncomfortable. If you do that everything will happen for your team

Quote Originally Posted by don63 View Post
    The way to beat the saints is to make
    Bree's get off his spot in the pocket and make him uncomfortable. If you do that everything will happen for your team
    That's how you beat all 32 teams

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information