Thread: Early signs on Gautier good

1. Default Early signs on Gautier good

TROY, Ala. — Asked shortly after UL's win at Troy on Saturday night about starting quarterback Blaine Gautier's status for next week's trip to nationally ranked Oklahoma State, UL head coach Mark Hudspeth said he simply did not know.

Advertiser (sub)
    The rest of the story
    desktop

Default Re: Early signs on Gautier good

Just out of curiosity, who is our true No.3 QB? I sure hope it does not come down to this but I think you have to take a redshirt off of someone if Gautier and Broadway have to miss an extended period of play. Just my opinion.

Brady Thomas

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

About the ejection towards the end of the article, what does one have to say to get ejected " ima eat his children" I mean how bull____ of a decision was that?

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    About the ejection towards the end of the article, what does one have to say to get ejected " ima eat his children" I mean how bull____ of a decision was that?
    It was crazy. I don't know if he happened to throw a punch or not but it didn't look like it. The good thing is that Jay mentioned since it was not for fighting, he will not miss any games which is a relief.

Thread Information