Thread: OSU's gonna be steamed.

Default OSU's gonna be steamed.

. too bad it doesn't matter. They aren't that good. Honestly, the Cajuns should beat them. Put MT uniforms on them, and they don't like as good as the Cajuns do. I'm not impressed.

They got royally whooped tonight, by Arizona - who isn't exactly beating down the door of the BCS bowl games. I mean whooped. Offensively and defensively.

We may not win the game, but I believe Louisiana's a better football team.

ULM's win tonight and a big win by the Cajuns on Saturday could really start to turn the tide of this conference's image. We need to start getting big time wins against big time teams, period.

I hope Gautier's okay, but I can't remember a time in my lifetime when the QB went down, and my heart didn't even skip a beat about whether our offense would suffer. I trust Broadway completely. He really is a 1B on the depth chart.

Troy lost to our backup QB 2 years in a row? No wonder they took cheap shots.

That was fun tonight. To manhandle a team that almost always dominates in their house.in front of a 2/3 empty stadium.maybe the fans knew what was coming.

I really have to get up at 11am Saturday?

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: OSU's gonna be steamed.

after listening to some of their game tonight i don't think an upset is impossible either. The passing game is going to have pick it up big time on that secondary, A train levels a line backer or two and the D channels the beast of bently like we should i think we can pull of a semi shocker. It has all of the trappings of a look ahead game with osu vs texas the week after.

As for troy i have no sympathy for a fan base that puts 17k in the seats for the home opener and i agree taint ripping a team two years in a row with your " back up"nice

Favorite quote from the troy fan board "that back up treated us like a fat girl on the front porch"

Default OSU Loses

Arizona 59
    OK State 38
    Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

Default Re: OSU Loses

Now they're gonna be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Now they're gonna be mad.
    Yeah, and we're hungry. They are beatable.

Are or they overrated??

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Are or they overrated??
    YES.

Thread Information