Quote Originally Posted by Oldman
this kind of question is one of the reason people stay away from games because it gives the impression that the team is losing!!!
WHY ASK THIS KIND OF CRAP?
we have a good coaching staff who has worked thru not having any players to compete to one game away from another winning season after more than a decade of losing, i just don't get it, it's like you people been watching a winner and all of a sudden start losing get real people this staff has done and continue to do a great job, so what we drop a couple of games every team at some point go thru this.all this is, is the old lsu mentality crap the with this, it's a shame you people cannot understand this or maybe you just dont want to i say stick it up your "you know what" and i don't care if you post this or not.
I certainly agree with that. This air of negativity on both UL message boards since the MT defeat has been depressing people and making them not want to come and participate. Time for everybody to get their flu shot and get well in time for Saturday. We have a two-game winning streak and a winning season hangs in the balance.