Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CBS Sports Bowl Projections.

Default Re: CBS Sports Bowl Projections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Funny. Well didn't Boise already loose? The other guy to look out for would be Ohio. They've got a shot to run the table. The good thing about beating Florida is they can't fall very far after we lick em. I jst hope they can hang onto a good record before we get there.
    Cart.you go behind the horse.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Good point, let me go get my pads!

Oh wait.
    Maxi?

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Maxi?
    Strong enough for a man.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    Strong enough for a man.
    gentle enough for a woman.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    gentle enough for a woman.

Z
    Super heavy flow.

6. Default Re: CBS Sports Bowl Projections.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    We need to take care of our next opponent first.
    ----Thank You---I think that we have to win at least 6 games---If I am correct we can still be chosen for the NO Bowl without being champs according to the 2 years of the Bowl being able to choose a non-Champion!!!! Do I think that we do better than 6-6 well hell yes but I like to start from the bottom and work up---BTW Does the Lamar game count as one of the 6 wins???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----Thank You---I think that we have to win at least 6 games---If I am correct we can still be chosen for the NO Bowl without being champs according to the 2 years of the Bowl being able to choose a non-Champion!!!! Do I think that we do better than 6-6 well hell yes but I like to start from the bottom and work up---BTW Does the Lamar game count as one of the 6 wins???
    Good Q.from what I understand, 1 FCS win counts.so short answer - i think so. But i am honestly not super confident about that

Unless the rules have changed 1 FCS win counts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Unless the rules have changed 1 FCS win counts.
    If I recall.

Useable every other year, if needed.

Its pretty simple. If UL ran the table they would get a BCS invite. A 12-0 team, whether from the Sun Belt, the MAC, wherever, will be in the top 12. Top 12 means an automatic bid. The only way that would not happen is if another non-BCS team is ranked higher. Even without a top 12 ranking, a 12-0 UL would certainly be in the top 16. This would qualify for an automatic bid if there is a BCS conference champion ranked below UL (see Big(L)East).

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Its pretty simple. If UL ran the table they would get a BCS invite. A 12-0 team, whether from the Sun Belt, the MAC, wherever, will be in the top 12. Top 12 means an automatic bid. The only way that would not happen is if another non-BCS team is ranked higher. Even without a top 12 ranking, a 12-0 UL would certainly be in the top 16. This would qualify for an automatic bid if there is a BCS conference champion ranked below UL (see Big(L)East).
    I don't think we would end up ranked as high as you think. The majority of the country still thinks the SBC is bottom of the barrell. We may end up ranked that high in polls, but BCS poll uses computers, which means SOS get factored in at that point, and in turn any SBC team would fall just for haing to play in the conference.

Also, we are only 1-0 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We still have 11 games to gocalm down, please

Big deep breath for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    That may be the case Kyle. In any event we are better off making $750K in NOLA with 40000 of our fans than $1000000 in Hotlanta with 10000
    I have a feeling we'd still travel very well to Atlanta. We'd start to understand what other fans of realy successful programs feel like, but there would be a butt load of Cajun faithful there.

14. Default Re: CBS Sports Bowl Projections.

When LSU first started winning again, they went bonkers over being able to sell 17,000 tickets to Atlanta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information