Thread: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational Jazz with Faculty Membe

1. Default Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational Jazz with Faculty Membe

Friends of the Humanities will spotlight the UL Faculty Jazz Combo for this year's Gloria Fiero Lecture Thursday, September 27th at 11 a.m. in the Angelle Hall Auditorium on the UL campus._ Admittance is free and all are invited to attend. This combination performance/lecture will give the audience an insider's view of the [.]

Default Re: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational Jazz with Faculty M

Improvisalational Jazz, is this the new offensive sceme to be rolled out at Troy?

Default Re: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational Jazz with Faculty M

I thought the offense had a pretty good tune playing for the N.O. Bowl last year.

4. Default Re: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational Jazz with Faculty M

Robinson improvised pretty well with the ball after the catch on the run down to DEEP red zone!!!! Struck a MAJOR Chord with me!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Robinson improvised pretty well with the ball after the catch on the run down to DEEP red zone!!!! Struck a MAJOR Chord with me!!!
    Do you feel a song coming on?

6. Default Re: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational Jazz with Faculty M

I did one while back about a MRS Robinson---LOL----Think it was about the year I graduated!!!

Thread Information