Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: TD Smith

Ragin' Cajuns Re: TD Smith

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh
    You people are absolutely pitiful. If ANY of you would take the intiative to be a fan, which is supposed to be short for fanatic, of the team whose event you are attending and do something to promote excitement in the game, it wouldn't be necessary for TD to do anything except announce the game. As the person who sits next to him at the basketball games and discusses these topics with him, I can tell you, he DETESTS doing anything to lead cheers and try to get you people that sit in the stands to sound excited about the game. But he has been asked by various people, among them the band leaders and game administration, to do something to get you to cheer your team.
    There are way too many of you who come to the ball game to be entertained. You are the problem, not TD. You need to be at the movie theater where your mind can be blanked out for two to three hours. Sports is about passion. If you don't want to be passionate about your team, stay home, listen to it on the radio and you won't have to complain about how and what is done to support the team. But if you care enough to be a FAN, find out what you can do to be more involved in the game, by cheering, by yelling, by holding up signs or whatever. Ask the head cheerleader or the band leader or game administration what you can do. I promise you, if you people who sit in the stands were more vocal, TD would cease the "1-2-3" and the "let 'em hear ya" and any other chants he does.

Great Job

Default Re: TD Smith

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh
    You people are absolutely pitiful. If ANY of you would take the intiative to be a fan, which is supposed to be short for fanatic, of the team whose event you are attending and do something to promote excitement in the game, it wouldn't be necessary for TD to do anything except announce the game. As the person who sits next to him at the basketball games and discusses these topics with him, I can tell you, he DETESTS doing anything to lead cheers and try to get you people that sit in the stands to sound excited about the game. But he has been asked by various people, among them the band leaders and game administration, to do something to get you to cheer your team.
    There are way too many of you who come to the ball game to be entertained. You are the problem, not TD. You need to be at the movie theater where your mind can be blanked out for two to three hours. Sports is about passion. If you don't want to be passionate about your team, stay home, listen to it on the radio and you won't have to complain about how and what is done to support the team. But if you care enough to be a FAN, find out what you can do to be more involved in the game, by cheering, by yelling, by holding up signs or whatever. Ask the head cheerleader or the band leader or game administration what you can do. I promise you, if you people who sit in the stands were more vocal, TD would cease the "1-2-3" and the "let 'em hear ya" and any other chants he does.

My only problem with TD is I want to hear him say "Touchdown Cajuns"! Six or seven times a game. Why doesn't he do that?

3. Default Re: TD Smith

Tommy Smith is horrible and we need a new "voice" of the Cajuns.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information