Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: Lady Cajuns 2006-07 basketball

Default Re: Term usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Not in my opinion.

I don't want to box you in, but I hear certain radio broadcasters use generic "Cajuns" by itself all the time.
    You've totally missed the point.

Our women's coaches don't want the term LADY CAJUNS used. None of them have a problem with Cajuns. They have a problem with LADY.

You don't have to agree with their wishes. But it would be nice to respect them.

2. Default Re: Term usage.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    You've totally missed the point.

Our women's coaches don't want the term LADY CAJUNS used. None of them have a problem with Cajuns. They have a problem with LADY.

You don't have to agree with their wishes. But it would be nice to respect them.
    Since when did LADY become a 4 letter word . . . oops never mind 1,2,3,4 I see their delima.

3. Default Re: Term usage.

"Our women's coaches don't want the term LADY CAJUNS used. None of them have a problem with Cajuns. They have a problem with LADY."
    This type of ad hoc argument should not be entertained.

4. Default Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

Are the female coaches against a gender clearifying remark to know what team? Can I say female? LOL

GEAUX RAGIN' CAJUN FEMALES KICK SOME MARQUETTE FEMALE BASKETBALL BUTT.

5. Default Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

"GEAUX RAGIN' CAJUN FEMALES"

Already an example of what happens when ad hoc arguments are entertained.

6. Default Re: Lady Cajuns basketball. in the BIG DANCE!

I am so excited, we plan on making the trip for as many games as it takes.

This is a GREAT IDEA Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

Quote Originally Posted by sandra
    "GEAUX RAGIN' CAJUN FEMALES"

Already an example of what happens when ad hoc arguments are entertained.
    In case some are having a hard time following a simple request by the people we hire try the following site:

http://www.infidels.org/library/mode.hew/logic.html

Seems to me, it is a lot simpler to honor the request than to try and prove one's point.

Default Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express
    In case some are having a hard time following a simple request by the people we hire try the following site:

http://www.infidels.org/library/mode.hew/logic.html

Seems to me, it is a lot simpler to honor the request than to try and prove one's point.
    You would have let Glenn Cyprian change a school tradition?

9. Default Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

The infidel website it looks like it was written by a bunch of MEN WITH WOMBS=WOMEN they will argue all day until you try to say your part then they say arguing is pointless. Well I agree can we stop this enough already. THE RAGIN CAJUN FEMALES ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE SWEET 16

Default Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun
    You would have let Glenn Cyprian change a school tradition?
    I think there was universal request according to BOP. In addition the AD approved it. I am not asking anyone to like it. I perfer Lady Cajuns as most do.

I would not say that I prefer Lady Cajuns, it is just that its what i've been hearing for 23 years

Default Re: Term usage.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    Yet, our women's coaches, starting with Gay Nix and now with Kelly and Stef, want our womens teams to be called the Ragin Cajuns.
    You know I was around for the first go round change to Ragin Cajuns and you have to know coaches wishes don't mean squat in this area. If you left it up to coaches they would change school colors. Ragin Cajuns didn't stick because coach Russ liked it. No sir it sticking had to do with a majority of fans liking it and using it. I didn't like it much but I am used to it now. Just remember this if Lady Cajuns sticks around or doesn't it will be thanks to the fans and alumni not some here today gone tomorrow coaches.

13. UL Basketball Re: Who is more deserving? (8th out of 5th) or (2nd out of 9th)

Quote Originally Posted by headragincajun1
    NCAA or BUST:

AMEN

Headragincajun1
    Coach I never doubted you would get in. I promise to watch some games next year. I'll do better than that I'm getting season tickets.

GEAUX CAJUNS

14. Default Re: Louisiana’s Lady Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun
    AIN"T no such thing as the "lady" Cajuns anymore - we're all Ragin Cajuns!

Are you Fn ME? I have no idea what you are talking about but this could wait till the off season.

Default Re: Louisiana’s Ragin' Cajuns Geaux Dancing for First Time in School History

Shouldnt it be are you sh_ me. LOL Just joking

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . LastLast

Thread Information