Thread: Peoples nice complement

1. Default Peoples nice complement

A year ago, juco-transfer receiver Harry Peoples had only a short summer of experience in the UL system before the season got under way.

mobi

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Peoples nice complement

Peoples blew me away last year. He caught some of the most critical and difficult passes in many a game last year. I'd love to see slow motion video of some of his catches. I feel like fans just expect WRs to catch every pass thrown near them. Harry can. Harry made some incredible catches. He has phenomenal hand eye skills. I can't wait to see him do it again this year.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Peoples nice complement

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Peoples blew me away last year. He caught some of the most critical and difficult passes in many a game last year. I'd love to see slow motion video of some of his catches. I feel like fans just expect WRs to catch every pass thrown near them. Harry can. Harry made some incredible catches. He has phenomenal hand eye skills. I can't wait to see him do it again this year.
    Are you in LFT or BTR today. check your messages

Z

Thread Information