Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sagarin Ratings

1. Default Sagarin Ratings

What the Hell?????? Cajuns at 110---SDSU I think about 75---Hello!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Sagarin Ratings

Frock Sagarin. Who the hell cares? HAHA!! except Latex, thats their bible.

Z

Jeff Sagarin sniffs glue in his mothers basement. So do the majority of Tech fans. Match made in heaven.

LOL 110!? He must enjoy being VERY wrong

5. Default Re: Sagarin Ratings

Where did he have us last year??? anybody got it???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Where did he have us last year??? anybody got it???
    Boomer, a link would be nice with this thread. How's about it Big Daddy?

7. Default Re: Sagarin Ratings

BWK---you know I don't know how to do it --jay told me and I think I got it somewhere but I think I got the SAG deal from the Sunbelt board that we post on!!! It is NCAA then it has bbs and it is the Sunbelt conference---I love to go on the CUSA one----Talk about TECH lies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Boomer, a link would be nice with this thread. How's about it Big Daddy?
    Sunbelt board http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=296

Saragin rankings http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagar.D=cfk5ec43yrtl

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Thanks for the vine C4L. Having said that, Boomer, I can say without a doubt I feel much dumber having attempted to interpolate this crock of CRAP. This guy is smoking way too much crack. The only problem with this garbage is HUD can't even use it for bulletin board material. I mean you need an abacus, slide rule, & divining rod to figure out that mess. Talk about voodoo economics. Was this guy with the treasury once upon a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Thanks for the vine C4L. Having said that, Boomer, I can say without a doubt I feel much dumber having attempted to interpolate this crock of CRAP. This guy is smoking way too much crack. The only problem with this garbage is HUD can't even use it for bulletin board material. I mean you need an abacus, slide rule, & divining rod to figure out that mess. Talk about voodoo economics. Was this guy with the treasury once upon a time?
    No problem, you gonna make your way to the Oak for game 1?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    No problem, you gonna make your way to the Oak for game 1?
    Dude, I'm starting to get concerned if I'm gonna be off.

12. Default Re: Sagarin Ratings

Guys the best ranking is this guy massey with College football rankings comparison---Well that is what it is he gets the average and puts the school in that place---36 different services he uses-----The present one has LSU#2 ---tech 50-----UL 79-----Monroe 101-----Our lowest ranking is 113 and our highest is 31---Just makes you wonder that some people just hate certain schools---I mean113 but I like the love of the #31!!!!

Guys the best ranking is this guy massey with College football rankings comparison---Well that is what it is he gets the average and puts the school in that place---36 different services he uses-----The present one has LSU#2 ---tech 50-----UL 79-----Monroe 101-----Our lowest ranking is 113 and our highest is 31---Just makes you wonder that some people just hate certain schools---I mean113 but I like the love of the #31!!!!
    Anyone who places UL anywhere in the triple digits is a complete idiot & should have their internet posting license revoked. They should not ever be given any future credibility as a college football analyst anyway.

I think 79 is pretty close. LOL at anyone who puts us in the 100s

31 was cbs sports i believe.i definitely love it but honestly their poll differs from the AP and coaches pretty significantly, esp. early on. Having said that, i dont think 31 is outragious. This (or better) is possible

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information