Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for Homecoming 2006

1. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Attendance for Homecoming 2006

I was thinking that there are many factors that could lead to a great attendance figure at Cajun Field this weekend. We are 4-2, winners of 4 straight, 9 of our last 11. The temp will be around 70 without a cloud in the sky. We are playing a pretty good team. LSU has a bye week. I know attendance the past two home games has been around 15,000. Do y'all think we can break 20,000 this weekend? I know I'm making the four hour trip from Texas to take part in the Homecoming festivities.

Default Re: Attendance on Saturday

You'll definately see more than 20K. How much more I'm not sure. I'm hoping for around 28 but that might be asking too much. Although with what this team has accomplished between the end of last season and now, it shouldn't be too much to ask.

Ill be there for the first time. I coach HS fb and have saturday morning meetings, so a 4 pm game isnt in the cards for me. plus, the temps have sucked for a game I hate 4 pm kickoffs. But with the weather nice i decided to skip my meeting this week and make the trip.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    Ill be there for the first time. I coach HS fb and have saturday morning meetings, so a 4 pm game isnt in the cards for me. plus, the temps have sucked for a game I hate 4 pm kickoffs. But with the weather nice i decided to skip my meeting this week and make the trip.
    No ______, you coach HS football? Dang, I better lay off of you.you might coach my son.

Give us a hint 4A? 5A? North East South or West Lafayette???

wait a minute, your in BR, huh???

Z.

5. UL Football Re: Attendance on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    there were 187 cars this year, which is almost double last years 100.
    The above quote is from EWhite's "It must be a secret" thread about the Annual Drive in movie.

Let’s see . . . if this is a trend and we have a similar increase in attendance (187%) over last year we can expect 39,270 in attendance for homecoming 2006

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    All right trey boy me and shammy will see you there. P.S. stop by the bourge for some tailgating.

Default Re: 2005 Homecoming Attendance at Troy game

Even Stevie P this morning said there's no excuse not to have 20K at the game this week. We should have more but 20K is the minimum.

It's gonna be a beautiful day A KEY Sunbelt game, the likes of which we have not seen around here in a while.

Also the Louisiana Campus of A&M is not playing so all of those "Oh I like ULL too" types have no excuse

25,000 minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Even Stevie P this morning said there's no excuse not to have 20K at the game this week. We should have more but 20K is the minimum.
    I agree I will be very disappointed if we do not have well over 20K in attendence.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    I agree I will be very disappointed if we do not have well over 20K in attendence.
    Based on some of the crowds in the last couple years and this year's team record, anything under 23K is disappointing. Would like to see over 25K; but won't hold my breath.long.

Quote Originally Posted by shof
    Based on some of the crowds in the last couple years and this year's team record, anything under 23K is disappointing. Would like to see over 25K; but won't hold my breath.long.
    If I hold my breath I would pass out.I'm a lil overweight and not meant to hold my breath lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    If I hold my breath I would pass out.I'm a lil overweight and not meant to hold my breath lol
    Me an the ten year old are coming along as usual, but we have talked mama and a cousin into coming. I'll be the one in Red

I think I just had a Billy moment grins

Quote Originally Posted by Ewhite
    Me an the ten year old are coming along as usual, but we have talked mama and a cousin into coming. I'll be the one in Red
    OK red gotcha shouldn't be hard to spot

The stars are lining up.

Cajuns on a roll

School to the East not playing

Homecoming

This game really means something

Weather will be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ewhite
    I think I just had a Billy moment grins
    Where do you Tailgate ?
    is the thread i'm to answer where you think? (big grins)

having watched this staff somewhat kinda close ever since they hit town what 4 / 5 years ago so happy for them all it has been a tough number of years for my friends it gives me goose bumps 9 wins in the last 11 games bustled up since 1983

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information