Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Great expectations

Default Re: Great expectations

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Are you BWK pretending to be someone else?
    Nope, BK has half the UL offense going to the NFL. But honestly, I think this kid is that good. You also thought I was crazy two weeks ago when I told you he would play this year Just get ready, you will all love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Nope, BK has half the UL offense going to the NFL. But honestly, I think this kid is that good. You also thought I was crazy two weeks ago when I told you he would play this year Just get ready, you will all love this guy
    Playing this year as freshman are completely different statements don't you think. I did not think you were crazy for stating he would play but rather I felt that he needed a year under his belt to redshirt and get bigger. I would readily admit I'm wrong if he does find his way onto the field this year I absolutely hope he makes a huge impact over his four years here but lets not get ahead of ourselves with the NFL talk just yet.

What happened to him getting significant playing time this year? Maybe I'm not noticing, so please correct me I'm wrong, but it seems he's only getting solid minutes in mop up duty/we're getting our asses handed to us so play the younger guys.

I personally wish he would have red shirted.

Don't know. Ask that marvelous D coordinator of ours. He was saying the same thing at the beginning of the season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information