Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saints schedule/predictions

UL Football Saints schedule/predictions

I'm just going to get right to it. We better start 4-1or 5-0, because the schedule is down right awful after the bye week. 5 division games after the bye, 6 of 11 on the road including two trips out west and one to the SB Champs. And the weeks we do play at home are against teams like SF, ATL, & Philly. Call it what you will friends, but this schedule is screaming 10-6 at best! I'd be very happy to see more than 10 wins.

Sun, Sep 9 vs Washington
    Sun, Sep 16 @ Carolina
    Sun, Sep 23 vs Kansas City
    Sun, Sep 30 @ Green Bay
    Sun, Oct 7 vs San Diego
    BYE WEEK
    Sun, Oct 21 @ Tampa Bay
    Sun, Oct 28 @ Denver
    Mon, Nov 5 vs Philadelphia
    Sun, Nov 11 vs Atlanta
    Sun, Nov 18 @ Oakland
    Sun, Nov 25 vs San Francisco
    Thu, Nov 29 @ Atlanta
    Sun, Dec 9 @ New York
    Sun, Dec 16 vs Tampa Bay
    Sun, Dec 23 @ Dallas
    Sun, Dec 30 vs Carolina

Default Re: Saints schedule/predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jjlouv View Post
    I'm just going to get right to it. We better start 4-1or 5-0, because the schedule is down right awful after the bye week. 5 division games after the bye, 6 of 11 on the road including two trips out west and one to the SB Champs. And the weeks we do play at home are against teams like SF, ATL, & Philly. Call it what you will friends, but this schedule is screaming 10-6 at best! I'd be very happy to see more than 10 wins.

Sun, Sep 9 vs Washington -- W
    Sun, Sep 16 @ Carolina -- L damn you Cam Newton.
    Sun, Sep 23 vs Kansas City -- W
    Sun, Sep 30 @ Green Bay -- L
    Sun, Oct 7 vs San Diego -- W
    BYE WEEK
    Sun, Oct 21 @ Tampa Bay -- W
    Sun, Oct 28 @ Denver -- L (don't know what to expect honestly)
    Mon, Nov 5 vs Philadelphia -- L
    Sun, Nov 11 vs Atlanta -- W
    Sun, Nov 18 @ Oakland -- W
    Sun, Nov 25 vs San Francisco -- W (Revenge will be sweet)
    Thu, Nov 29 @ Atlanta -- W (Dirty bird sweep)
    Sun, Dec 9 @ New York -- L
    Sun, Dec 16 vs Tampa Bay -- W
    Sun, Dec 23 @ Dallas -- L (I hope I'm wrong about this one.)
    Sun, Dec 30 vs Carolina -- W
    10-6 (7-1 Home, 3-5 Road)

Sun, Sep 9 vs Washington
    Sun, Sep 16 @ Carolina
    Sun, Sep 30 @ Green Bay
    Sun, Oct 7 vs San Diego
    BYE WEEK
    Sun, Oct 21 @ Tampa Bay
    Sun, Oct 28 @ Denver
    Sun, Nov 11 vs Atlanta
    Sun, Nov 18 @ Oakland
    Thu, Nov 29 @ Atlanta
    Sun, Dec 9 @ New York
    Sun, Dec 16 vs Tampa Bay
    Sun, Dec 23 @ Dallas
    Sun, Dec 30 vs Carolina
    13-3

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    10-6 (7-1 Home, 3-5 Road)
    Looks about right.

5. Default Re: Saints schedule/predictions

8-8

14-2 at the best, 10-6 the worst. I'm gonna have some faith and say 13-3 again. WHO DAT!?

Sun, Sep 9 vs Washington
    Sun, Sep 16 @ Carolina
    Sun, Sep 30 @ Green Bay
    Sun, Oct 7 vs San Diego
    BYE WEEK
    Sun, Oct 21 @ Tampa Bay
    Sun, Oct 28 @ Denver
    Sun, Nov 11 vs Atlanta
    Sun, Nov 18 @ Oakland
    Thu, Nov 29 @ Atlanta
    Sun, Dec 9 @ New York
    Sun, Dec 16 vs Tampa Bay
    Sun, Dec 23 @ Dallas
    Sun, Dec 30 vs Carolina
    12 - 4 NFC South Champs!!!!!

11-5. I think we split with Carolina and Atlanta in our division.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    11-5. I think we split with Carolina and Atlanta in our division.
    Don't sleep on Tampa Bay this year. I think they have improved enough to challenge for the division!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is this guy in New York & he's already proven he doesn't like the Saints very much especially this season for some reason. Since this guy is the top cop, judge, jury, executioner, & gets to hand pick who his favorite candy stripers are this season, it's a pretty safe bet that the Saints won't top 500. The only way to the Superbowl that I know of is through the playoffs. Since Goodole Goodell doesn't want the Saints in the Superbowl, it's a pretty sure thing they won't sniff the playoffs. I am looking for somewhere between 5-11 & 7-9. 8 & 8 would be overachieving, which in my book would put them in the top four teams in the league. IF it weren't for that Silly Old Boy. Roger Goodell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is this guy in New York & he's already proven he doesn't like the Saints very much especially this season for some reason. Since this guy is the top cop, judge, jury, executioner, & gets to hand pick who his favorite candy stripers are this season, it's a pretty safe bet that the Saints won't top 500. The only way to the Superbowl that I know of is through the playoffs. Since Goodole Goodell doesn't want the Saints in the Superbowl, it's a pretty sure thing they won't sniff the playoffs. I am looking for somewhere between 5-11 & 7-9. 8 & 8 would be overachieving, which in my book would put them in the top four teams in the league. IF it weren't for that Silly Old Boy. Roger Goodell.
    He's alive!

12. Default Re: Saints schedule/predictions

13-3

well now you've just gone full retard mode on us

that being said. 11-5 at worst. Got my money on Saints o 9.5!

15. Default Re: Saints schedule/predictions

A small drop off is possible, but keep in mind that the best offense in the history of football is coming back, perhaps even better (Sproles and Graham should be even better this year, and Ingram should be better) than last year. And the defense should be better. All the turmoil could keep the saints from winning superbowl this year, but surely this team is not going to finish 8-8 or lower. It will be more in the 10-6 to 14-2 range. What is Goodell going to do? Start suspending more players and coaches?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information