Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL-6 FAU-0

Default Re: UL-6 FAU-0

Yeah, we got a W. But I am still red in the face for the way our offense played, and the play calling. I too was calling the plays in advance. Be it me being familiar with our offensive playcalling, or just plain lucky. 5 turnovers created by the defense, and 6 points put up by the offense . I'm sorry, but to me that is totally unacceptable. I know, we got the W. Congrats to the Cajuns. 4-2 comin into the Swamp next weekend. I'm 100% sure they'll give us a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepophile
    Turbine , dont bother watching the game.Absolutely horribleand high school games in louisiana get better attendance than that .I dvr'd the game thinking that it would be a blowout and I could watch the Fenroy - Babb mauling the FAU D , but our offence could get nothing going.
    FAU had a good gameplan to stop the Cajuns spread offense. Look for Middle Tennessee to copy FAU gameplan. Ricky, being the offensive minded coach he is, look for him to come up with some new plays to counter what they were doing.

3. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: FAU Game Time Info

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    Then you would not be talking about the Troy that we are playing.It's very simple.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I don't think Troy State is as paranoid about a name or worried about what they are called. This is the sunbelt man not the Big10, ACC, or PAC10

Default Re: UL-FAU update: It's on TV, but don't adjust your set

Quote Originally Posted by BSDetector007
    This game is downright just an embarassment for the sunbelt. How much more pittifull can it get than this poo-poo?
    You on our board is pretty pitiful.so do us a favor and leave.

Ragin' Cajuns THANK YOU DEFENSE

Let's be honest here. The Offense stunk except for Fenroy. The Offensive Coordinator's play calling was pony football, no imagination, we the TV viewers knew what he was gonna call. Time to make some coaching changes.

Unless they have some great talks and practices, I don't think we are going to New Orleans. Faith has nothing to do with reality. If we play like this anymore, we are going to get our butts beat alot.

THIS WAS EMBARRASSING AND ON NATIONAL TV. WE DIDN'T IMPRESS ANYONE. OUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR DIDN'T HELP HIS CHANCES OF MOVING ON TO ANOTHER COLLEGE EITHER.

I don't know one person in our group watching this game tonight was proud of our coaching staff. The defense on the other hand, was awesome.

Thank you defense.

GEAUX CAJUNS

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Student section moved for UL game

I've been to a couple this season bro. It's NOT anything to brag about at all. Don't flatter the attendance too much cause it is what it is and it's still horrible!

I didn't say it was comparable, I simply stated that home attendance at cajuns games is nothing to brag about.
    Who was bragging? The comment was on that pathetic venue, with the FAU attendence tonight. The Cajuns have looked solid fan-wise when televised. If you can't put 100 people in the main television focal point, you don't need to be on national TV. Now. as for making your sniffer go off. no one bragged about UL football attendence. The issue was directed at a nationally televised game at a high school football stadium with a flag football fan attendence. OUT.

Default Re: FAU Game Time Info

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I don't think Troy State is as paranoid about a name or worried about what they are called. This is the sunbelt man not the Big10, ACC, or PAC10
    Then why are you on our board if its only the Sunbelt.you must care.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308
    Yeah, we got a W. But I am still red in the face for the way our offense played, and the play calling. I too was calling the plays in advance. Be it me being familiar with our offensive playcalling, or just plain lucky. 5 turnovers created by the defense, and 6 points put up by the offense . I'm sorry, but to me that is totally unacceptable. I know, we got the W. Congrats to the Cajuns. 4-2 comin into the Swamp next weekend. I'm 100% sure they'll give us a great show.

practice next week should consist of third down and long. 0 for 14 OMG!

9. Default Re: UL-6 FAU-0

Quote Originally Posted by sleepophile
    Turbine , dont bother watching the game.Absolutely horribleand high school games in louisiana get better attendance than that .I dvr'd the game thinking that it would be a blowout and I could watch the Fenroy - Babb mauling the FAU D , but our offence could get nothing going.
    Can't stop myself.

I was able to listen on the radio till Fenroys's 22 yard run in the 1st. Didn't know it had been called back.

10. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: FAU Game Time Info

second off Troy hasn't done anything impressive since that game against Florida state so sit on it and rotate.
    A little touchy aren't we? Look at the level of competition Troy State plays every year vs. what we play sans LSU and aTM this season. Hate to say it but we'll be coming back to lafayette with an L after the Troy State game.

Default Re: FAU Game

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Just got in, (work) saw last 20 seconds of game. Geaux Michael Adams.

Had wiife hit record :15 minutes before kickoff so I will get to watch it.

I'm sure it will be more "enjoyable" to watch when you know the outcome.

With the outcome in doubt, it's pretty much assured that it will take me a while to get to sleep.

But like that awful Christmas gift from grandma, i'll not send this one back.

12. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: FAU Game Time Info

Then why are you on our board if its only the Sunbelt.you must care.
    What's with this "our board" poo-poo? Can a cajuns fan not get disgruntled? Are certain cajuns fans the only ones allowed to vent and complain? Don't worry about me and take care of your own business pal.

13. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: Student section moved for UL game

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    Who was bragging? The comment was on that pathetic venue, with the FAU attendence tonight. The Cajuns have looked solid fan-wise when televised. If you can't put 100 people in the main television focal point, you don't need to be on national TV. Now. as for making your sniffer go off. no one bragged about UL football attendence. The issue was directed at a nationally televised game at a high school football stadium with a flag football fan attendence. OUT.
    Once again the truth gets to someone. Just face the facts and the obvious dude. OUT.

14. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: THANK YOU DEFENSE

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim
    Let's be honest here. The Offense stunk except for Fenroy. The Offensive Coordinator's play calling was pony football, no imagination, we the TV viewers knew what he was gonna call. Time to make some coaching changes.

Unless they have some great talks and practices, I don't think we are going to New Orleans. Faith has nothing to do with reality. If we play like this anymore, we are going to get our butts beat alot.

THIS WAS EMBARRASSING AND ON NATIONAL TV. WE DIDN'T IMPRESS ANYONE. OUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR DIDN'T HELP HIS CHANCES OF MOVING ON TO ANOTHER COLLEGE EITHER.

I don't know one person in our group watching this game tonight was proud of our coaching staff. The defense on the other hand, was awesome.

Thank you defense.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Jim you are a VERY wise, factual, sincere, and HONEST man that sees things for what they REALLY are and not thru a pair of "rose colored glasses." Thanks for being honest and speaking the truth!

Default Re: FAU Game Time Info

What's with this "our board" poo-poo? Can a cajuns fan not get disgruntled? Are certain cajuns fans the only ones allowed to vent and complain? Don't worry about me and take care of your own business pal.
    Well, let's be honest here. You've had less than a dozen posts here and none of them are flattering.

I feel like I have to remind you that WE WON THE F G game!

RELAX. Winning on the road in college football is one of the toughest things to do. Or did you think that Houston game was a cake walk?

I trust our coaches to make the right adjustments.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread Information