Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL-6 FAU-0

UL Football 2006: UL-6 FAU-0

I'm listening at work and Stevie P said it will be hard to win ten in a row. We don't need ten we need seven wins in a row, eight with the Bowl. It can happen.

Default Re: Cajuns need to win seven in a row

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake
    I'm listening at work and Stevie P said it will be hard to win ten in a row. We don't need ten we need seven wins in a row, eight with the Bowl. It can happen.
    It absolutely can happen. If we play like we've played these last two weeks for the rest of the season we will be VERY hard to beat.

Well. lets just put it this way UL should not be an underdog again this season. I think at Troy and home against ASU will be our biggest tests.

No team the rest of the way should beat us. Someone very well might sneak up on us but I am looking at the rest of the schedule and going in expecting a win in every game. 11-2 with a bif bowl victory over hopefully Central Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    No team the rest of the way should beat us. Someone very well might sneak up on us but I am looking at the rest of the schedule and going in expecting a win in every game. 11-2 with a bif bowl victory over hopefully Central Florida!
    We need to look at next Wednesday's game and only next Wednesday's game. Other wise we will lose focus on the present while dreaming of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by showdog
    We need to look at next Wednesday's game and only next Wednesday's game. Other wise we will lose focus on the present while dreaming of the future.
    i agree the biggest game of the season is the next one, then the biggest game after that is the next one still till the end

Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    i agree the biggest game of the season is the next one, then the biggest game after that is the next one still till the end
    That's how you end up with a championship! "One game at a time." It's a cliche but it's still true.

We don't need to win seven in a row.

We need to win one in a row seven times.

I don't see us looking past Florida Atlantic next week, especially after they beat us at home last year. I think after sharing the league championship and not getting to play in the bowl game, the players know whats at stake every week. Every win counts. We certainly have the opportunity to do something special this year. I trust that Bustle and the other coaches will have the team focused and ready to play every week.

UL Football Re: Cajuns need to win seven in a row

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake
    Stevie P is the master of the obvious.

The fact as you stated is we need to win 8 in a row. We cannot count the past games one way or the other, but had we lost the last three I would be a lot less confident in being able to win 8 in a row. Having won those three only shows we have the talent, coaching, and motivation to do it. After we beat FAU the next 7 wins are no easier or but would be harder with a loss to FAU. I suspect he is trying to say the obvious, it is hard to have long streaks, and I agree with that.

Next Wednesday is the ONLY game that our boys, and us, need to be thinking about right now. A win on national TV would certainly be a big plus for our program.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner
    Next Wednesday is the ONLY game that our boys, and us, need to be thinking about right now. A win on national TV would certainly be a big plus for our program.
    are you working in North La.?

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    are you working in North La.?

Z.

No. Why? Do I know you?

Tickets FAU tickets

Question for anyone attending the FAU game in ft. lauderdale next wednesday. Is there a designated section that I should look for tickets in?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner
    No. Why? Do I know you?
    probably not. But we're in the same business, and N. La is crawling with Cajuns right now.

Z.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information