Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread: 2006: UL-6 FAU-0

Default Re: National TV Embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by CajunShocker
    This was not the same offense that drove 85 yds. and chewed up over 7 mins. to beat Houston. I was not at that game, but did listen on the radio, talked to my brother who was at the game, and saw the highlights on TV. They looked like they were trying not to lose.

I don't think I will have to tell a player he gave no effort. I think the coaches have already handled that for me.
    yeah thats a good idealets tell the players they sucktell them they have no emotion and played with no effort.be a fan and support.i know your upset we might not of played well but we wonlets just focus on next game.

Quote Originally Posted by bustleup
    yeah thats a good idealets tell the players they sucktell them they have no emotion and played with no effort.be a fan and support.i know your upset we might not of played well but we wonlets just focus on next game.
    I really doubt he is a fan

Default Re: UL-6 FAU-0

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun918
    It was not pretty by any means, I am still pretty mad about the game but the way I see it is like this, we got the W, we did not play close to as well as we are capable to and every team is going to have there game where it seems like they can not do anything, hopfully we just got ours out the way and like I said we got the W and isnt that what good teams do? Win even when they dont play there best?
    Actually, and I have this on good authority, Bustle was setting up the rest of the SBC with this game. They now think/believe that we are not the team we claim to be, and then we come in and kick the sh.er "dog" out of them because they are unprepared and overconfident.

Quote Originally Posted by bustleup
    I didn't say they suck. I've played sports all of my life, and when we give 110% and lose, I don't have a problem. When we go out and play like that, in possibly our only chance this year on a national stage, I'm upset.

Can anyone honestly say that they saw the emotion and energy of any of the previous games.

Our players need to know that they didn't look good. I will be at every game this year cheering them on, but they need to play every one like its the national championship. Our future depends on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    I think there a couple of those running around right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie
    Actually, and I have this on good authority, Bustle was setting up the rest of the SBC with this game. They now think/believe that we are not the team we claim to be, and then we come in and kick the sh.er "dog" out of them because they are unprepared and overconfident.
    BRILLIANT!!!!

Yeah, I'm not a fan. If I was I would pat them on the butt and say, "Good game guys, you did great". I'm sure that's how Bustle handled it.

Default Re: THANK YOU DEFENSE

Who took Cox's place when he went out?

Did Fisher play center?

Were there any other injuries tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    BRILLIANT!!!!
    If that is just an ounce true. that was a stupid idea. that could have cost us the game.

I thought this game was supposed to be a statement game ESPN2 recruiting This was our chance to shine and bring players into this program.

A win is a win is a win.I'm disappointed in the wya our offense played but I am excited by the way our defense played.

We all need to remember this same FAU team came to Cajun field last year and stuff our offense.maybe just maybe they have guys that play very well against the option and maybe their coaches have a solid game plan against us. All of our bad play is not from bad play calling or from unemotional players it was from a FAU team that came to play. Give some credit to the other guy sometimes for bad play.we critize Houston fans for talking bad about their coaches for losing last week but when we play a tough game our fans do the same thing so like I said give some credit to FAU.

I said before the season we would go 9-3 and a possible 10-2 and ya'll can change ya'll minds about how good you thought the team would do but I'm not. Conference games are suppose to be tough because these are the teams that know us the best and will give us their best shot every week. Sure we could have done things differently and put up more points this week but we didn't.Bustle didn't sound to happy in his post game interview so I am sure he will light a fire and have them ready for homecoming.

Lets be happy we are 4-2 and be there at Cajun Field to give this team what they need to be 5-2. GEAUX CAJUNS

A win may be a win, but if you play the same way against Troy or Arkansas State you are asking for trouble.

I am a HUGE Cajuns fan and I will admit I was upset with the play. Some people take things different ways some people are just happy with a win. A win like this won't come again. We've got to play a tough Sunbelt Conference we have the offense let's use it.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

A win is a win is a win.I'm disappointed in the wya our offense played but I am excited by the way our defense played.

We all need to remember this same FAU team came to Cajun field last year and stuff our offense.maybe just maybe they have guys that play very well against the option and maybe their coaches have a solid game plan against us. All of our bad play is not from bad play calling or from unemotional players it was from a FAU team that came to play. Give some credit to the other guy sometimes for bad play.we critize Houston fans for talking bad about their coaches for losing last week but when we play a tough game our fans do the same thing so like I said give some credit to FAU.

I said before the season we would go 9-3 and a possible 10-2 and ya'll can change ya'll minds about how good you thought the team would do but I'm not. Conference games are suppose to be tough because these are the teams that know us the best and will give us their best shot every week. Sure we could have done things differently and put up more points this week but we didn't.Bustle didn't sound to happy in his post game interview so I am sure he will light a fire and have them ready for homecoming.

Lets be happy we are 4-2 and be there at Cajun Field to give this team what they need to be 5-2. GEAUX CAJUNS
    Thank you, beers for you at homecoming.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Thank you, beers for you at homecoming.

Z.
    I'll hold you to it

Default Re: UL-FAU update: It's on TV, but don't adjust your set

Quote Originally Posted by BSDetector007
    clutch, why don't you go off somewhere and bleed your brake lines and change your pads while you're at it. We're horrible on offense and you or anyone else cannot tell me otherwise. We were lucky to get a W vs. what is turning out to be a very mediocre houston team. Face it dude.we have a loooooooooooooooong ways to go before we can ever think about playing in that New Orleans bowl.
    You coming on here and attacking posters is real cool. Oh and uh WE GET IT ALREADY. Quit posting the same complaint in every freaking thread. You dont like the offense. OK. Good for you. Quit infecting every thread with the same post.

This game was poor for the offense, obviously. But saying the offense has been terrible is wrong. We were in what, the top 10 rushing offenses last year and currently at 10 in that category. The passing could improve, but the run game is the bread and butter. I was really disappointed in the 3rd down play calls, especially running the draw up the middle on 3rd and short a few times. FAU made some nice plays as well on defense though.

So, in short, we understand some of your complaints, but please try to add something to the forum and not keep repeating your same argument in every thread. Think positive.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    I think there a couple of those running around right now.
    I really don't think UL has a whole lot of bandwagon fans right now. The 13,000 at home games, including myself, are pretty much the core group of ULs fanbase.

Sorry for upsetting anyone with the harsh header, but tonight was not a good showing for our program.

These guys are college football players. I don't think I said anything derogatory. I'm not calling for coaching changes or benching players. I just think we have a lot to work on before they next game. Mainly, getting excited to play football and putting on a good show. Thats what gets people to come to games. If I was a fair weather fan, and this was first game I watched this year (because it was on TV), I don't know if I would be attending the next home game. I am a season ticket holder and will be there, hoping to see something better.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread Information