Thread: EMU Pictures Posted in AN Photo Gallery

Default EMU Pictures Posted in AN Photo Gallery

EMU Pictures Posted in Photo Gallery

To view the pictures taken last Saturday at the Eastern Michigan game, please click on http://www.athleticnetwork.net then Photo Gallery, then Football, then 2006, then EMU.

There are two groups of pictures available: (total of 110 pictures)

(1) Those visible thumbnails (which you may click on to enlarge) were taken by the Athletic Network. The 45 pictures posted include the Cajun Walk, tailgating, UPC booth, fans, student body, RED ZONE, Softball Team and Men's Tennis Team being honored at half time, band, cheerleaders, Ragin' Jazz, and more, including guest from EMU. Note Robert Trahan's barbecue pit and tables.

(2) The second group of pictures include two clickable links for the Daily Advertiser Photo Gallery for the game. The two links of the Advertiser contains 65 pictures.

Please share this information with other UL fans. They may email athleticnetwork@louisiana.edu and receive the AN complimentary electronic newsletter, so they can be on the cutting-edge of Ragin' Cajun Athletics.

© Copyright 2002,2003 Athletic Network. This site sanctioned by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette

www.athleticnetwork.net | Send to a Friend

Default Re: EMU Pictures Posted in AN Photo Gallery

Haha! I made it in a few.

In the Daily Advertiser photo gallery 1, picture #6, I would have smiled if I knew they were taking a picture of me. Actually though I was looking to see when the sun was finally going to get out of my eyes and go down over the home side.

Thanks UL Ragin Cajun for posting the pics!

Thread Information