Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 13

Default NCAA Football 13

not sure if any of you play, but they have our new uniforms in this year's game. check it out at http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

go to create new school, select the cajuns and it'll bring up all of our different uniform options. pretty cool.

Default Re: NCAA Football 13

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    not sure if any of you play, but they have our new uniforms in this year's game. check it out at http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

go to create new school, select the cajuns and it'll bring up all of our different uniform options. pretty cool.
    Here they are:

Sweet!!!! Love them!!!!

Awesome
    looks great

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Awesome
    looks great
    Yeah they do and tha ABCDEFGH guy looks like a stud. Do we have him for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yeah they do and tha ABCDEFGH guy looks like a stud. Do we have him for 4 years.
    Man I can't wait until July 10 when it comes out. So do they have the old jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    Man I can't wait until July 10 when it comes out. So do they have the old jerseys?
    Yea, they have the old ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Yea, they have the old ones too.
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I been talking about this game since the end of last year. I wonder if the rating of the players is out yet I hope they don't screw over our players like Blaine, Jovon, Peoples, Zo Harris etc they should be rated high and we should have a team of a C+ or B maybe I can see us going 10-2 this year. But on the game Im going 12-0 lol!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I been talking about this game since the end of last year. I wonder if the rating of the players is out yet I hope they don't screw over our players like Blaine, Jovon, Peoples, Zo Harris etc they should be rated high and we should have a team of a C+ or B maybe I can see us going 10-2 this year. But on the game Im going 12-0 lol!!!!!!!
    Our overall rating is 77.

Offense = 81
    Defense = 71

For comparison sake, I think only Arkansas State has a higher average than us (in the belt).

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Our overall rating is 77.

Offense = 81
    Defense = 71

For comparison sake, I think only Arkansas State has a higher average than us (in the belt).

Blaine - 85
    Alonzo - 81
    Javone - 82
    Harry - 78
    Surge - 73

Qyen is still listed at RB... Broadway not on there, but Landor and Haack are, as well as brady thomas

Brett Baer is an 86 and JeMarlous is listed at SS and is an 81... also Melvin White is missing. Molbert is the best LB at 81

11. Default Re: NCAA Football 13

Just thinking of an offensive draft----If I can get the backup of the others' choice I might go with RB Mr Carter and then WR Downtown Brown---Either QB and TEs---Not sure but would take our center Andre the NON GIANT!!! If my eyes are not deceiving me, the talent level is such that the backups are better to much better than our former starters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    Blaine - 85
    Alonzo - 81
    Javone - 82
    Harry - 78
    Surge - 73

Qyen is still listed at RB... Broadway not on there, but Landor and Haack are, as well as brady thomas

Brett Baer is an 86 and JeMarlous is listed at SS and is an 81... also Melvin White is missing. Molbert is the best LB at 81
    That's the best ratings I've ever seen them give us. Definitely buying the game this year

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Just thinking of an offensive draft----If I can get the backup of the others' choice I might go with RB Mr Carter and then WR Downtown Brown---Either QB and TEs---Not sure but would take our center Andre the NON GIANT!!! If my eyes are not deceiving me, the talent level is such that the backups are better to much better than our former starters!!!
    I will just have to edit the roster myself or go to team builder

Do they have the new vermilion pants?

15. Default Re: NCAA Football 13

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajunKev View Post
    Do they have the new vermilion pants?
    Yes they do!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information