Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fenroy strikes again

1. UL Football Fenroy strikes again

UL drew a lot of attention for its success in the passing game Saturday, and justifiably so. Saturday’s 33-14 win over Eastern Michigan was easily the most impressive aerial outing since the Cajuns revamped their offense last season.

But they haven’t forgotten where the bread’s buttered, and that running game’s still there and still potent.

Tailback Tyrell Fenroy bulled and burst his way for 110 rushing yards even though playing only two series after halftime. He already had 100 yards on the ground before his three-yard touchdown less than five minutes into the second half gave UL a 30-0 lead.

“I get to the point where I expect him to break everything,” said Cajun coach Rickey Bustle, “and I’m mad when he doesn’t. He does a great job seeing the running lanes. I don’t know how he gets through some of them, but he just accelerates.

“He’s as good or better than any back that I have ever been around at doing that. He just takes the handoff and makes one cut and accelerates through there.”

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Fenroy strikes again; nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy
    Pretty funny to read the story chat after the article. The guy says he's disappointed in the fan participation and then says he's never coming to a game again. Way to be part of the solution, brother.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun
    Pretty funny to read the story chat after the article. The guy says he's disappointed in the fan participation and then says he's never coming to a game again. Way to be part of the solution, brother.
    Was that guy "olemissland" using the phrase "butt wipings" as a new euphamism for a beat down or was he intending to say "butt whipping." Cause we've all been on the wrong side of a beat down a few times, and wiping my ___ isn't really all that bad compared to getting my ___ kicked.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Who is this loser olemissland? That is the biggest Cajun turncoat I have ever heard of. He graduated from USL and actually supported the team (went to games), and once he ventured out and made it into Tiger Stadium, he denounces us?

I have lived in Baton Rouge for 16 years, and been to dozens of LSU games. Yes, they have the money and all that goes with it. That is where it ends.

This person did not experience USL. This reminds me of a child who finds a "prettier" mother and spits on his own mother. That is a real honorable guy. I wonder if he has discussed this with his shrink. That needs to get treated before he disowns his children for not "measuring up" to his high expectations.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    Who is this loser olemissland? That is the biggest Cajun turncoat I have ever heard of. He graduated from USL and actually supported the team (went to games), and once he ventured out and made it into Tiger Stadium, he denounces us?

I have lived in Baton Rouge for 16 years, and been to dozens of LSU games. Yes, they have the money and all that goes with it. That is where it ends.

This person did not experience USL. This reminds me of a child who finds a "prettier" mother and spits on his own mother. That is a real honorable guy. I wonder if he has discussed this with his shrink. That needs to get treated before he disowns his children for not "measuring up" to his high expectations.
    He has a lot of nerve comparing our atmosphere to theirs while then saying they are better than us because our crowd was negatively affected by last week's weather. I talked to some folks who didn't made it to Cajun Field right before the game started. They had seen part of the LSU game on TV and was laughing at LSU because of how many people left after the weather, and said that the cameras were doing their best not to show the stands. I guess it is all about the color lenses you look through.

USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: Fenroy strikes again; nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    He has a lot of nerve comparing our atmosphere to theirs while then saying they are better than us because our crowd was negatively affected by last week's weather. I talked to some folks who didn't made it to Cajun Field right before the game started. They had seen part of the LSU game on TV and was laughing at LSU because of how many people left after the weather, and said that the cameras were doing their best not to show the stands. I guess it is all about the color lenses you look through.
    You know the worst part about that is that even when the crowd left due to LIGHTNING in the area and rain, once the game started up again they still had more people remaining in attendance then we wish to have! Something needs to be done. This is an outrage and down right embarassing to have so few fans attend a game! Just embarassing!

You know, I'm not a very confrontational person. But I have just about had enough of your posts. What am I gonna do about it you may ask? Hey, what can I do about it. All I can do is read the stupid sh## you write because this is an open board, and hope that someday you are man enough to come out of the closet and show your true colors. Why do you wish to remain anonymous? I think we should talk in person someday because I'm curious to see what drives you to come on a UL message board and do nothing but talk sh##. If you are so in love with Purple and ____, stay your ___ on a LSU message board and suck Russell's di## like the rest of the LSU fans.

PS. Michael Campora 337-258-0760 hit me up sometime

Quote Originally Posted by UL Reality
    You know the worst part about that is that even when the crowd left due to LIGHTNING in the area and rain, once the game started up again they still had more people remaining in attendance then we wish to have! Something needs to be done. This is an outrage and down right embarassing to have so few fans attend a game! Just embarassing!
    Gosh, for someone who uses "we" in reference to UL, you sure know an awful lot about what went on at a game fifty miles away from Cajun Field on the day of a UL home game.

Sniff, Sniff. Ahhh! Yup, just like I thought. Good ole' batter-wrapped pork products.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by campo118
    You know, I'm not a very confrontational person. But I have just about had enough of your posts. What am I gonna do about it you may ask? Hey, what can I do about it. All I can do is read the stupid sh## you write because this is an open board, and hope that someday you are man enough to come out of the closet and show your true colors. Why do you wish to remain anonymous? I think we should talk in person someday because I'm curious to see what drives you to come on a UL message board and do nothing but talk sh##. If you are so in love with Purple and pee, stay your ___ on a LSU message board and suck Russell's di## like the rest of the LSU fans.

Mike, dont sweat this clown. He's been Skips cabana boy for quite a long time

Its all good, my man!

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by campo118
    You know, I'm not a very confrontational person. But I have just about had enough of your posts. What am I gonna do about it you may ask? Hey, what can I do about it. All I can do is read the stupid sh## you write because this is an open board, and hope that someday you are man enough to come out of the closet and show your true colors. Why do you wish to remain anonymous? I think we should talk in person someday because I'm curious to see what drives you to come on a UL message board and do nothing but talk sh##. If you are so in love with Purple and pee, stay your ___ on a LSU message board and suck Russell's di## like the rest of the LSU fans.

BWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You certainly are a bad _____ chump!

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    Gosh, for someone who uses "we" in reference to UL, you sure know an awful lot about what went on at a game fifty miles away from Cajun Field on the day of a UL home game.

Sniff, Sniff. Ahhh! Yup, just like I thought. Good ole' batter-wrapped pork products.

The LSU game was on TV clown! The truth does hurt sometimes. Get used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Mike, dont sweat this clown. He's been Skips cabana boy for quite a long time

Its all good, my man!

Z.
    Speakin of clowns, have you looked in the mirror lately? I wouldn't go around calling people clowns if I were you pork chop!

Default Re: Fenroy strikes again

yeah there just ____ed because they stayed idle in the polls and after an a** whipping next week by florida they will drop some more

The LSU game was on TV clown! The truth does hurt sometimes. Get used to it!
    Ah yes, I'm a clown. Let us all take a moment to soak in the irony of YOU telling ANYONE that statement. Waitwaitwaitahhhhhh! Yes, most delicious.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Speakin of clowns, have you looked in the mirror lately? I wouldn't go around calling people clowns if I were you pork chop!
    Boy, dont address me unless I speak to you first. Glad we understand each other.

Z.

ps It smells like a carnival out here.sniff.sniff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information