Thread: Gordon signs offer with Suns but Hornets expected to match

1. UL Basketball Gordon signs offer with Suns but Hornets expected to match

New Orleans would then have three days to match the offer and . Gordon averaged 20.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.8 rebounds while playing only nine games for the Hornets this season because of a right knee injury. Gordon, who spent his first .

2. UL Basketball Re: Gordon signs offer with Suns but Hornets expected to match

What a clown. In today's Times Picayune he whines that they only talk to my agent, bla, bla. If they were invseted in me they would have gotten a position of need instaed of Rivers at the tenth pick. I would have signed in January if they offered me the same contract the Suns are today.

First of all Eric, you and the Hornets are not allowed to talk about your future since you are represented by an agent. Second of all nobody knew your health risk in January, nobody would offer you a max contract gimping around for months. NBA teams almost always take the best player, not the best player of needs.

Me personally, I hope the Hornets convince the Suns and you to tare up the offer sheet, and then let the Hornets sing and trade you to them. I think that is a way around the sign and trade of a RFA. Petulent punk that you are.

Thread Information