Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attendance vs NC A&T

Default Attendance vs NC A&T

What was the attendance at the game last weekend?

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105
    What was the attendance at the game last weekend?

3. Default Re: Attendance

will the attendance be higher this week? any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by fiz
    Nicer weather wouldn't hurt.....

Keep in mind that it POURED on and off all day, the game was delayed by 45 minutes, lightning was striking all around the stadium, and it was against a team that no one has ever heard of. It's tough to draw that many folks. I distinctly remember the Houston game a few years ago where we only drew 11,000 with similar weather conditions. So in all, it could have been alot worse. Look for a much bigger crowd on Saturday. As long as it doesn't pour, i'll say we'll get at leats 19,000.

I'm going to call a larger crowd. Weather will help. LSU home game at 11:30 will not. Still in all, larger crowd this time around...

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    I'm going to call a larger crowd. Weather will help. LSU home game at 11:30 will not. Still in all, larger crowd this time around...

Alot of LSU fans won't go to the 11:30 game because its early and they are tired of seeing LSU kill their opponents.

I think some of those fans will catch the game at 4:00 in Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns
    Alot of LSU fans won't go to the 11:30 game because its early and they are tired of seeing LSU kill their opponents.

I think some of those fans will catch the game at 4:00 in Lafayette.

wishful thinking

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    wishful thinking
    Say Turbine, can we put a moron alert on this board. Anytime someone with less than an 8th grade education tries to post, the computer shuts him down?

just asking,

Z.

I havent made any games this year because I really dont feel like sitting in the 4 pm heat... I hate day games... worse thing they could have done was go to an all day schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    I havent made any games this year because I really dont feel like sitting in the 4 pm heat... I hate day games... worse thing they could have done was go to an all day schedule...
    Not if it means keeping the players focused and bringing about a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Say Turbine, can we put a moron alert on this board. Anytime someone with less than an 8th grade education tries to post, the computer shuts him down?

just asking,

Z.
    I think we overestimate the "State home game" effect on our attendance anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    wishful thinking

NOT AT ALL!

My brother-in-law and his wife, who have season tickets to LSU and belong to TAF, will be at OUR GAME instead!

I think a lot of people will watch the LSU game on TV and then come out to our game.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    Hey Alice, call the athletic department. Maybe they'll build an AC'd dome so you don't have to get too overheated anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Hey Alice, call the athletic department. Maybe they'll build an AC'd dome so you don't have to get too overheated anymore.
    LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information