Thread: Baton Rouge Ragin' Cajuns???

Default Baton Rouge Ragin' Cajuns???

Found this today when I was surfing the net. Does anyone know what the heck it is??? I'm stumped

http://www.straybaseball.com/mwwl/teams/batonrouge.htm

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Baton Rouge Ragin' Cajuns???

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    Found this today when I was surfing the net. Does anyone know what the heck it is??? I'm stumped

It looks like it has something to do with fantasy baseball. Not sure what though. I play fantasy baseball, but I use current players. VERY ODD!!!

Upon looking around a little more, it definitely has something to do with fantasy baseball! But I am still VERY CONFUSED though!

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife

Looks like a breach of copyright to me - also looks like its been around since 1974(?).

Quote Originally Posted by ULBaby!
    Looks like a breach of copyright to me - also looks like its been around since 1974(?).
    Looks like someone did edit our logo. Obviously it has not been around since 1974, since that logo has only been around for a few years now.

Since, I live in BR, I like it personally. Maybe he has something to do with the BR Ragin' Cajun Alumni Club chapter, but I doubt it.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Baton Rouge Ragin' Cajuns???

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau
    Looks like someone did edit our logo. Obviously it has not been around since 1974, since that logo has only been around for a few years now.

Since, I live in BR, I like it personally. Maybe he has something to do with the BR Ragin' Cajun Alumni Club chapter, but I doubt it.
    Just wondering if you guys and gals from BR call in from time to time on the BR Sports Radio Talk Shows and if so how do the calls go?

DaddyCajun

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    Just wondering if you guys and gals from BR call in from time to time on the BR Sports Radio Talk Shows and if so how do the calls go?

DaddyCajun
    Personally, I cannot stand to listen to BR sports radio b/c it is ALL LSU talk, so I don't. I'm not one to call into a sports talk show anyway (I couldn't have a good arguement with myself). I could only image how a call would go, if someone would want to talk about UL on BR sport talk radio. I'm sure it would end very fast. Not that they would let the caller say UL on the radio anyway.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau

If you read some of the names on those rosters, there are some big names. I saw Lou Pinella and Ken Mocha, both of which are currently managers in the Majors. Not sure if those guys were players on these teams. I only looked at one or two of the rosters.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun

DaddyCajun
    I've never tried, but I can tell you that it would be like calling the weather channel to talk about wine and cheese. This town is LSU only and only LSU. If it remotely ties into LSU, it can grow into a conversation. Otherwise. NOT. There are a couple of fair-minded sports talk show people that will spread it around and even throw a bone our way, but it goes over like a fart in church with the audience. You must feed them Tiger speak. That is all they know and all they want to know. The talk sports audience thrives on negativity. It is the creed of an LSU fan to cut down the coach, the team and every player but the backup, and constantly expect/prepare for the worst. never to be thankful for having all of the money, and most of the glory. It is inbreeding at its purest.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I don't want that last comment to be my last thought. I don't know the history of this fantasy baseball team and the logo. but I may adapt that logo. being a Baton Rouge Ragin Cajun.

Thread Information