Thread: Only way left to go is up for Cajuns FB

1. UL Football Only way left to go is up for Cajuns FB

"W"

It’s what is going to finally appear on the Ragin’ Cajuns football schedule on September 23rd. There are many though who haven’t even begun to look that far down the road due to the discouragement accompanying the first two games.

This past Saturday, the University of Louisiana at Lafayette suffered its second big loss in two weeks.

After coming through a tough work week and putting forth extra effort at practice, the Cajuns’ previous wound from LSU seemed to be torn open again by the Aggies of Texas A&M. A sloppy start ended up in a disheartening loss as TAMU cruised passed the Cajuns, 51-7.

The Aggies controlled the entire game, easily scoring every time but twice when they had the ball, once being a missed field goal.

The Cajuns found it hard to get things rolling and seemed to falter until quarterback Michael Desormeaux caused a spark by driving the offense 74 yards in seven plays for their only score of the game. After that, the team seemed to play better mentally, but just wasn’t able to capitalize against the A&M defense.

Some people wonder, why do we play these games? One would think that they would affect the season more in a negative sense than anything else. This may not actually be the case; at least cornerback Michael Adams doesn’t think so.

The rest of the story

By: Daniel Mayard
    The Vermilion

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Only way left to go is up for Cajuns FB

I've already expressed what I thought about this article but Daniel I'll tell you again great job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    I've already expressed what I thought about this article but Daniel I'll tell you again great job!!!
    Except for one thing. You can't put a W on paper until you do it on the field. WE should not be taking any team for granted. Combined losses of 96-10 should tell us that.

Quote Originally Posted by showdog
    Except for one thing. You can't put a W on paper until you do it on the field. WE should not be taking any team for granted. Combined losses of 96-10 should tell us that.
    Daniel will have some difficulty doing it on the field since he doesn't play football for the Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy
    You better be there when it happens too. GEAUX CAJUNS.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Wow, I didn't think my article would have made it here.
    Thanks guys, just trying to spread the faith.

As for the 'W', I have confidence in the team. But in that case you may find this weeks article a little better.

Thread Information