Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 4,268 is this attainable?

1. Default Re: 4,268 is this attainable?

. . . you sell the tickets, they count.

Default Re: 4,268 is this attainable?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I was wrong, it was actually 3313 per game, which ranked 18th in the country.

http://www.collegebaseballdaily.com/.ndance-report/
    that was 2011's stats, not 2012's attendance!

this site has us listed at 31st for 2012 at 2068.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post

this site has us listed at 31st for 2012 at 2068.
    I understand this was not last years number. It was referenced for those in the thread that didn't think we could reach close to a 4000 attendance. My point was we averaged 3300 the year before last, and that was with an average product & little or no promotion or ticket drives. Last year the attendance was down, but historically we've been in the top 30-35 in the country. With a better than average team, some money actually spent on promoting ticket sales, and a stadium combining overall increased seating (about 4500 would work) with suites to induce a better corporate participation on a game by game basis, I don't think a 4000 average attendance is unreasonable. We'll also be bringing in some teams with a little higher profile in the future as well.

i think many more fans will come when we cover the first & third base bleachers. It gets awfully hot out there
    If we can get back to winning ways, the schedule will promote some huge turnouts. Teams like Alabama and lsu
    are coming to The Tigue We really need to get some consistancy from the recruiting coordinator spot. We've had
    too many changes there , ie: Scef, Trahan, now Deggs. Relationships cannot be formed without consistancy.
    Deggs is a good recruiter, so we need him to hang around. do you know that we'll have 19 new faces on next years team?
    Quite a bunch to mold into a team concept, but the talent is here. We'll have to see if Tony can pull it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun8 View Post
    i think many more fans will come when we cover the first & third base bleachers. It gets awfully hot out there
    If we can get back to winning ways, the schedule will promote some huge turnouts. Teams like Alabama and lsu
    are coming to The Tigue We really need to get some consistancy from the recruiting coordinator spot. We've had
    too many changes there , ie: Scef, Trahan, now Deggs. Relationships cannot be formed without consistancy.
    Deggs is a good recruiter, so we need him to hang around. do you know that we'll have 19 new faces on next years team?
    Quite a bunch to mold into a team concept, but the talent is here. We'll have to see if Tony can pull it together.
    With Deggs reputation we may not be able to keep him around long either, and we may be going through this again in a year or so. Unless we start to pay our assistant coaches better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information