Thread: More players confirmed to join UL baseball team

1. Default More players confirmed to join UL baseball team

UL baseball coach Tony Robichaux on Monday confirmed several more players who'll join his program next season, including three -- Dexter "Dex" Kjerstad, Seth Harrison and Caleb Adams -- coming in on scholarship

The rest of the story

Tim Buckley

Default Re: More players confirmed to join UL baseball team

Robe.with serious help from Coach Deggs.has made some big time changes in our roster. It's going to be interesting to follow fall ball.and then the start of the season. I have no doubt Robe can fix our problem.

GEAUX Cajuns!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Robe.with serious help from Coach Deggs.has made some big time changes in our roster. It's going to be interesting to follow fall ball.and then the start of the season. I have no doubt Robe can fix our problem.

GEAUX Cajuns!!
    Let's hope he not only fixes it, but stays on top of it. I'm sick and tired of the 1 good year and then 2 cr@ppy year trend that we seem to be perpetually in. He either needs to get motivated enough to build a consistent winner, or step down.

He has had the most consistent program in the belt so I do not think he will be stepping down.

Next years team will be much better and one more thing I miss grass

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun View Post
    Next years team will be much better and one more thing I miss grass
    It'll be legalized someday. When you find yourself seriously missing it, puff on a filterless Camel, sip on a Budweiser and listen to some Pink Floyd. Oh. you meant baseball field grass. gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    It'll be legalized someday. When you find yourself seriously missing it, puff on a filterless Camel, sip on a Budweiser and listen to some Pink Floyd. Oh. you meant baseball field grass. gotcha.

But did he really mean baseball field grass? "just another brick in the wall" . can I have another Bud, barkeep?

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    UL baseball coach Tony Robichaux on Monday confirmed several more players who'll join his program next season, including three -- Dexter "Dex" Kjerstad, Seth Harrison and Caleb Adams -- coming in on scholarship

The rest of the story

Tim Buckley
    Sorry this article no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Sorry this article no longer available.
    Here you go.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article.-baseball-team

Thread Information