Thread: Advertiser quotes

Default Advertiser quotes

We have to look at last year," said Cajun cornerback Kyle Ward. "We started out 1-5, so we're still in better shape than we were last year. We just have to turn things around and get our swagger back."

Desormeaux put it a little more bluntly.

"We'll find out something about ourselves in the next game," he said. "We'll see if we can take two butt-kickings and learn from it. If we don't do that, everything we've done has all been for nothing."

Both of these quotes stick out and both are very true.

Default Re: Advertiser quotes

I think I believe Desormeaux's belief a little more than Ward's. I don't think its about swagger, I think they just aren't at the same mentality they were at at the end of the year last season. I mean I wasn't heartbroken at the loss to LSU but this TAMU butt whooping kinda stings a little. Then when while your listening to Jay you see the scores for the rest of the SBC and Ark St. has a 1st quarter lead over Ok.st. And then there is Troy nearly upsetting Florida State. It seems like these teams made a hell of improvement since last season. I'm looking at the Cajuns and scratching my head thinkin, "Did we get worse?" I've got to tell ya I need to see a lot of improvement before we open up conference play or else we're going to have some conference teams mop the floor with us. It's like they aren't playing like a team. They're playing individually.

Default Re: Advertiser quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    I think I believe Desormeaux's belief a little more than Ward's. I don't think its about swagger, I think they just aren't at the same mentality they were at at the end of the year last season. I mean I wasn't heartbroken at the loss to LSU but this TAMU butt whooping kinda stings a little. Then when while your listening to Jay you see the scores for the rest of the SBC and Ark St. has a 1st quarter lead over Ok.st. And then there is Troy nearly upsetting Florida State. It seems like these teams made a hell of improvement since last season. I'm looking at the Cajuns and scratching my head thinkin, "Did we get worse?" I've got to tell ya I need to see a lot of improvement before we open up conference play or else we're going to have some conference teams mop the floor with us. It's like they aren't playing like a team. They're playing individually.

Coaching......coaching......... coaching!!!

4. Default Rob Christophel quote

"We just have to put those two games behind us and get on with the next portion of our season. We're looking forward to getting back to The Swamp and having fans behind us." Rob Christophel link

Thread Information