Thread: Ranking and Branding

1. Default Ranking and Branding

Well UL is ranked 11th in the country in increased merchandise sales for the first quarter of 2012-----#9 was LSU and #10 was McNeese!!!! Probably done on a percentage amount----I remember the former McNesse President having Billboards all over S Louisiana saying that McNeese was the fastest growing school in the country----they were percentage wise---And UL I think actually doubled their increase---Lies, Damn Lies, and statistics!!!!

2. This is so COOL Re: Ranking and Branding

I am OK with that Boomer. If you were talking actual numbers we would never be ranked. I think most thinking people understand the process and the base line. Those who do not think also do not read the printed word.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I am OK with that Boomer. If you were talking actual numbers we would never be ranked. I think most thinking people understand the process and the base line. Those who do not think also do not read the printed word.
    I'm with you, it is one way UL was recognized for having the largest increase in attendance.

Default Re: Ranking and Branding

To CE's point, any idea what the actual numbers are? I'd like to see how we rank against the Wake Forests and the Vanderbilts and the Northwesterns, not to mention the Southern Miss', the ECUs, and the Tulsas.

5. Default Re: Ranking and Branding

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm with you, it is one way UL was recognized for having the largest increase in attendance.
    -----T-B could be wrong but I think that the increase was done on an actual numerical increase in regard to the attendance increase!!!! WE DONE GOOD however in Da BOAT OF 'EM!!!!!

6. UL Football Re: Ranking and Branding

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    -----T-B could be wrong but I think that the increase was done on an actual numerical increase in regard to the attendance increase!!!! WE DONE GOOD however in Da BOAT OF 'EM!!!!!
    Right you are Boomer, it was UL first in actual butts in the stadium. Others in top five are in order Arizona State, Stanford, Iowa State, and Temple.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar.-hits-new-high

Thread Information