Thread: my rankings

Default my rankings

Me and one of my friends pick our top 10 national rankings every week so I decided to post it on here.

1. Ohio State
    2. USC
    2. Auburn
    2. LSU
    5. Notre Dame
    6. Texas
    7. West Virginia
    8. Georgia
    9. Louisville
    10. Michigan

I had to put USC, LSU, and Auburn tied at 2 because all have played impressively the 1st 2 weeks. Next week will be a week of seperation with LSU playing Auburn.

Here's my sunbelt ranking

1. Troy
    2. Florida Intl.
    3. ULM
    4. ASU
    5. North Texas
    6. UL
    6. Middle Tenn.
    6. FAU

That poll hurt to put it together. I still think we can end up at the top but this team needs to get their Swagger back as Kyle Ward said in the Advertiser.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: my rankings

I have no argument with that Sunbelt ranking. Hopefully, the reality that they have not won the Sunbelt yet. and preseason rankings mean nothing. will bring the team to their senses. Not to mention, two trips to the woodshed. I think the question now is, "how do you maintain humility and a swagger, in the right proportions?"

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    I have no argument with that Sunbelt ranking. Hopefully, the reality that they have not won the Sunbelt yet. and preseason rankings mean nothing. will bring the team to their senses. Not to mention, two trips to the woodshed. I think the question now is, "how do you maintain humility and a swagger, in the right proportions?"
    It is tough to get it in the right proportions though. Because going into every game you have to KNOW you can win the game and not just THINK you can because when you do that games like last night happen. BUT you have to respect every team you play but still KNOW without a doubt in your mind you will win. I just hope the fire gets lit and this team lives up to the potential. Am I the only one tired of talking about potential.I want to see results.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    It is tough to get it in the right proportions though. Because going into every game you have to KNOW you can win the game and not just THINK you can because when you do that games like last night happen. BUT you have to respect every team you play but still KNOW without a doubt in your mind you will win. I just hope the fire gets lit and this team lives up to the potential. Am I the only one tired of talking about potential.I want to see results.
    I am with you on results. We are in the deadzone between 2 killer foes and the rest of our season. It is time to get that fire lit and stoke it regularly. For average to fair weather fans, it is going to take a string of wins to get the enthusiam back. These next 2 weeks of practice better set things right. I think it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    Me and one of my friends pick our top 10 national rankings every week so I decided to post it on here.

1. Ohio State
    2. USC
    2. Auburn
    2. LSU
    5. Notre Dame
    6. Texas
    7. West Virginia
    8. Georgia
    9. Louisville
    10. Michigan

I had to put USC, LSU, and Auburn tied at 2 because all have played impressively the 1st 2 weeks. Next week will be a week of seperation with LSU playing Auburn.

Here's my sunbelt ranking

1. Troy
    2. Florida Intl.
    3. ULM
    4. ASU
    5. North Texas
    6. UL
    6. Middle Tenn.
    6. FAU

That poll hurt to put it together. I still think we can end up at the top but this team needs to get their Swagger back as Kyle Ward said in the Advertiser.

I hate to say this.but MT is better than us too, they even have a win already, only FAU is worse right now.

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy21
    I hate to say this.but MT is better than us too, they even have a win already, only FAU is worse right now.

Tuffguy
    God I hope we beat Auburn saturday. I know we looked good saturday night but it's hard to say what will happen on the plains.

Quote Originally Posted by kracka75LSU
    God I hope we beat Auburn saturday. I know we looked good saturday night but it's hard to say what will happen on the plains.
    Best of luck. We need you guys to boost our strength of schedule.

Thread Information