Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: UL Progress Pics

Default Re: UL Progress Pics

No pictures yet. but Fluid Crane donated a brand new coaches tower for the track/soccer field and two new goal post for the football practice field. They will be installed next Tuesday with the graphics for the student side. Hope to have pictures after Tuesday.

2. Default Re: UL Progress Pics

Quote Originally Posted by UL Ragin Cajun
    Gerald said that the cement for the walkways will be poured today or tomorrow.
    Sidewalk looks great.
    I like that it will allow fans to watch the band head for The Swamp before home football games.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks UL Ragin Cajun and Turbine

all this upgrading is really exciting, cajun field is turning more and more into a fine place

Here is a drawing of the sign that will be built at the corner of Bertrand & Congress St.

To get an idea of how big it will be, notice the person standing in front of the sign on the left.

Name:  Sign.JPG
Views: 458
Size:  17.3 KB

Here is a drawing of the sign that will be built at the corner of Bertrand & Congress St.

To get an idea of how big it will be, notice the person standing in front of the sign on the left.

That is sweet.will it be part of the fence? by that I mean will the hopefully soon redone fence be connected with it r go around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    That is sweet.will it be part of the fence? by that I mean will the hopefully soon redone fence be connected with it r go around it.

Let's hope that's not part of the fence. You saw what the maniac did to our entrance to cajun field parking lot. We don't want a truck plowing through this magnifiscent 10th wonder of the world

Oh holy hell. That "Lafayette" is going to upset some folks!

I don't think it will be a part of the fence because it would be to close to the street. I will try to find out and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    Oh holy hell. That "Lafayette" is going to upset some folks!
    Maybe they will run short of funds and not have enough to spell out the "Lafayette" part.

Quote Originally Posted by shof
    Maybe they will run short of funds and not have enough to spell out the "Lafayette" part.
    The solution is easy. Buy very small, brick colored letters.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    The solution is easy. Buy very small, brick colored letters.
    Oh why, Oh Why can't we all just embrace the fact we are the Ragin Cajuns of The University of Louisiana located in Lafayette.The intertwined U and L with Lafayette written underneath is not a emblem.

I wish we could be University of Louisiana only those bozos in Baton Rouge both sets of them have made that illegal. So the sooner we can get Uniform with it the better.

12. Default Re: UL Progress Pics

Besides lost legislature and homeless LSU fans why have Lafayette on the sign?

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Just got your answer. It will not be part of the fence. I asked if the old fence would be replaced and I was told that it would not be any time soon. Best guess is that it would cost about $300,000.00 to replace.

Just got your answer. It will not be part of the fence. I asked if the old fence would be replaced and I was told that it would not be any time soon. Best guess is that it would cost about $300,000.00 to replace.
    Looks fantastic, so if its not part of the fence, will it be raised enough off the ground to be easily viewed from the road?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information