Thread: The Wiseguy Weekly - Opening Week

1. UL Football The Wiseguy Weekly - Opening Week

Finally college football season is here! My wallet and I have been in hibernation and now we can come out and start breaking the book. There is a healthy slate of games tonight, one game Bleeda loves Friday night, and then the majority of games Saturday.

Week one can be tough to pick winners because of lack of information on the new squads, but it’s just as tough on the handicappers so it’s a great opportunity to find some openings and weak handicapping. . . .

. . . . I’m going to stick with the underdog theme in week one and throw down another $110 to win a cool $100: Louisiana Lafayette +30.5 at LSU. The Tigers will have some compassion and take out the starters in the second half. They also will go with a vanilla gameplan since they play Auburn two weeks later.

You’ve got love a team whose mascot is the Ragin’ Cajuns! That’s just too cool. We could be looking at a back door cover in this one. Largest spread on the big board this weekend and what better time for a cover than opening weekend when teams are sloppy and not hitting on all cylinders.

Good luck on your picks this week! And look forward to seeing you at the cashier.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!

The rest of the story

By BeavaBleeda
    BF.com Resident Wiseguy

2. Default Re: The Wiseguy Weekly - Opening Week

Last week Bleeda went 1-1 and his bankroll now stands at $9990. Down 10 bucks in “milk money” aka juice. I apologize for my sloppy pick of UL Lafayette last week. I basically took the biggest dog on the board and gave too much credit to the Ragin’ Cajuns' mascot.

I couldn’t resist. Isn’t it fun to say? Say it with me, Ragin’ Cajuns. Anyhow, . . . . .

The rest of the story

Thread Information