Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2003 Louisiana's Recruiting

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

pirogue with that kind of information I wish you would post here more often.>>>>>>>>

Seriously, no you don't.

Z. :^)

Default Re: Wow

Originally posted by Tuffguy
    39, thats what i counted, 39 people overall that signed with UL and didnt play, Jerry Baldwin really took this program in the right way.YEA RIGHT!!
    In Baldwin's defense, the rate of recruits who never suited up for UL was pretty darn high during the Stokley years as well.

Swamp, if you are keeping a tally of Coach Bustle's "newcomers", why not include the transfers we have since he arrived. LB Norman, the transfer from W Carolina, is one I'm aware of. He is supposed to be a very good player.

4. People Latest commitment "JJ" Jordan Jackson

Jordan Jackson

High SchoolBunkie, LA
    height 6-foot-6
    weight 200 pounds
    40-yard dash 4.5 seconds

Jordan Jackson played both sides of the ball at Bunkie as wr on offense and db on defense.

5. Default

According to Rivals.com Bio Notes and Stats: A bonafide super star that should be one of the Southeast's best in the Class of 2003. Jackson racked up 46 tackles, 15 assists, 12 interceptions and seven pass breakups as a junior - on the way to earning all-state honors for the second year in a row and being named his district's most valauble player.

6. Default Alexandria Town Talk

Bunkie's Jackson, Johnson are repeat selections to 3A All-State Football Team

Bunkie safety Jordan Jackson and offensive lineman Shane Johnson were repeat selections to the 3A All-State squad.

Jackson had 60 tackles and two interceptions while Johnson helped the 9-2 Panthers collect over 2,500 rushing yards.

The rest of the story

How do you know he commited? Rivals.com doesn't say so. Just wondering, not that I doubt you, Turb.

8. Default

Bunkie High School, returning to help inspire an encore performance is all-state safety Jordan Jackson.

The 6-foot-6, 200-pounder had 13 interceptions last year and returned three for touchdowns.

Jordan's build, and body of work, has attracted interest from LSU and Louisiana Tech, among other schools.

"Twenty college coaches probably came by in the spring to watch film of Jordan," Hudson said. "And they all ended up saying the same thing: 'Why do teams keep throwing his way?' I just told them, 'I don't know, but I'm glad they do.'"

The rest of the story

9. Default

Dandy Don’s
    Top Prospects in Louisiana
    Class of 2003

Dandy Don projects Jordan Jackson as a wide reciever in college and had him ranked as the 8th highest prospect in the state.

"Jordan Jackson (WR/SS, 4.5, 6'6", 200), Bunkie. Jordan Jackson reminds me a lot of Michael Clayton because he is also a great basketball player, and I have been told that he will most likely play WR in college. Jordan will be a national recruit next season. Grades?"

Awesome grab, what position will he play at UL? Is he taking Charles Tillmans place?

11. Default

Originally posted by CDeb
    How do you know he commited? Rivals.com doesn't say so. Just wondering, not that I doubt you, Turb.
    Right, I just used Rivals.com to get their opinion on Jordan Jackson the athlete.

If I posted exactly how I found out out about Jordan Jackson I might never be given another recruiting morsel. I will say this I am no "BigRagoo" or "Guru" I'm just a fan who listens to the radio.

One of my favorite stations is ESPN 1410 in Alexandria, I listen to it every night.

There is a great link to last years Hula bowl. This is the game that Charles Tillman is currently practicing for.

12. UL Football Jordan Jackson

The kid is definitely a WR in college. His big play ability and height make him indispensible on offense. He doesn't really fit the mold of a safety in our defense and doesn't really have the hips for corner, so expect to see him at WR after a prop year.

UL Football Recruiting News 1/29/03

A friend of mine passed on the following information: Desi Steib is probably 50-50, UL and La Tech. We might be able to steal the WR at Bastrop, teamate of Tre Green, from Ark State if we get him to visit this weekend. Also feel good about Lamar Morgan. We lost out on Jonathon Carey (DT from Dallas) to Rice. Also feel good about the JUCO DE Travis Bass, we should know something by Thursday. If we fall through on some kids and have some scholarships left, look for Bustle to still try to bring in some JUCO kids in May to plug some holes at OT.

UL Football

In some surprising news,Chris Clark is scheduled to visit USM this weekend.While we lost out on Carey,we still have a shot at DL Ryan McBean and Lamar Morgan.Morgan is scheduled to make an announcement tommorrow.In other news,it looks like Holmes could be headed to Southern.

UL Football Man, I can't WAIT until next week!!!

If Coach Bustle gets this entire class signed, it would have to be far and away the BEST recruiting class this University has EVER seen!!!

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread Information