Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2003 Louisiana's Recruiting

Originally posted by icbaril
    you have to wonder what was Baldwin thinking when he filed suit?
    yes, you have to wonder.

UL Football Recruit visits this weekend?

Advocate reports that Risher, Leger and Ally Broussard are visiting UL this weekend along with 7 others. Is this right? If so who are the other 7?

Ragin' Cajuns

I hope the Advocate is right about Ally visiting because I have been arguing with someone who claims to be good friends with Ally, and this person has said he is visiting Florida St. this weekend. Hopefully, someone can prove me right. Thanks.

from the Advocate

UL HOSTING 10: With current commitments Zach Leger of Bishop Sullivan and Mark Risher of St. Thomas More set to visit, UL will host approximately 10 prospects this weekend.

Acadiana-Scott running back Alley Broussard, an LSU commitment who is not yet academically qualified, will visit this weekend his mother Calesia Broussard said. He made an official visit to Louisiana Tech two weeks ago.

anyone going to the stadium tonight?
    ---------------------------------------
    The Sportsnote heard 9-10 am (CST) weekdays

6. UL Football Recruits in this weekend

Recruits in this weekend:

Zach Leger
    Mark Risher
    Ally Broussard
    Connor Morel
    Lamar Morgan
    Paul Eli
    Tre Bass (JUCO)
    Dwayne Laidley (JUCO)

Thanks big ragoo.

Originally posted by snote
    anyone going to the stadium tonight?
    ---------------------------------------
    The Sportsnote heard 9-10 am (CST) weekdays
    i am i did
    -----------------
    hey if the big ragoo thinks he would call me the number would be 269-1077 0r if the big ragoo had a att cell phone it then could be star (*) 1420 for free and sir (again just guessing, the big ragoo says he is of the male gender) if out of town 800-264-5735

btw//

it may be "just me" although if any web page is gonna be the "gumbo" redirect of the official site i vote for the rage page

10. Default

Hey snote did you get to visit with Jake and Brian?

Originally posted by Turbine
    Hey snote did you get to visit with Jake and Brian?
    i did not make the banquet (sp?)

Ragin' Cajuns Vick?

Could we be seeing the next M.Vick? And playing in the vermillion and white. Awesome! Simply Awesome!!

UL Football Recruiting News

BigRagoo posted the visits for the weekend on another thread,but Alley Broussard is visiting other schools;Tech& Nothwestern.Tech is convincing prop kids that they can get them eligible in their quarter system,so look for them to get a few kids that are props.

The Cajuns are still recruiting three QB's',John Ehert DWayne Bannister 6-0,190 4.5,Jesuit Conner Morel 6-2,190 4.8,and STM Jeff TadFord 6-3,215 4.6 .Bannister is considered a UL lean and might not play QB.TadFord has told other schools that he wants to come to UL,but visited ULM on the 17th.Morel visited the Cajuns this weekend,but is the one out of this group that does not really fit the mold of QB in Bustle's system.

Landry DB Jarmaul George is still considering the Cajuns,but I don't know if the Cajuns will offer.He is a prop candidate and any large school listed as a visit is wishful thinking.His choices will be from state schools and if UL offers him.

14. UL Football QB recruits

Guru,

The big ragoo thinks that Connor Morel and Tatford will both end up being Cajuns. Derek Morel, Connor's brother, is a walk-on player for the Cajuns right now. Connor really likes UL and the coaches. Don't be surprised to see him commit this weekend to be able to play alongside his brother.

The big ragoo has not heard anything about Tatford even visiting UL with the football team. The big ragoo has heard that Tatford has been offered basically a full ride in baseball at UL, and will be given the opportunity to play football if he desires. That would save the Cajuns a football scholarship until Tatford stepped onto the field for the Cajuns in a regular season football game. Bannister seems to be the guy left out in the cold due to numbers.

Anyone else see Ally Broussard at the game?

UL Football

ragoo, what are morel's strong points? he appears a tad slow for the offense we want to install.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . LastLast

Thread Information