Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 100 College Football Previews: No. 93 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

1. Default 100 College Football Previews: No. 93 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

Today, we're 93 days away from the kickoff of the 2012 college_football_season. As such, we'll preview the No. 93 team in our Rant_Sports_100 in 100 college_football_previews, the_Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns. Head coach Mark .

Default Re: 100 in 100 College Football Previews: No. 93 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

Agree

Default Re: 100 in 100 College Football Previews: No. 93 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

.but #93?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

93? We should be 15 to 20 spots up.

5. Default Re: 100 in 100 College Football Previews: No. 93 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

We are a lot higher and inside # 75 in the Sentinal ratings----ahead of some big schools!!!!!

We don't return 2 defensive starters and many of those guys will be better and more experienced. I fully expect 8-9 wins which just seems you would be ranked better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    93? We should be 15 to 20 spots up.
    I'd rather be ranked higher at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I'd like to have the preseason publicity of a higher ranked team as well.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    That's what I said last year, and that is what we are talking about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    That's what I said last year, and that is what we are talking about now.
    I'll take it every year. Rank me 93 every year let me finish top 75 top 50 whatever.

year in and year out I want to exceed expectations.

Here's a countdown more of you might like. The Orlando Sentinel is down to 75 (FIU) and UL has not yet been mentioned.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo.-75-fiu-2.html

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Every single one of these "preview" rankings is BS and not worth your time to read.

Surprised no one caught this little gem:

"Early games against the Troy Trojans and Florida International are also winnable– while Tulane may present a challenge–and should help the Cajuns hit the ground running in preparation for their Sun Belt Conference opener in Denton."

^ This should tell you all you need to know about how much effort was put into our ranking. They didn't even bother to look up who was in our conference.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Today, we're 93 days away from the kickoff of the 2012 college_football_season. As such, we'll preview the No. 93 team in our Rant_Sports_100 in 100 college_football_previews, the_Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns. Head coach Mark .

Awesome picture. They have our VP crew all over that pic.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information