Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL rips champs

1. Default UL rips champs

"Then, I made some mistakes by getting a few pitches out and over the plate, and they took advantage of it. The Cajuns made it 3-0 in the fifth inning when shortstop Nerissa Myers doubled, and then later scored on a sacrifice fly off the bat of ...

2. UL Softball Re: UL rips champs

Good job Stevie P, I love the way the ASU coach is making no excuse, ' we just go to play better, they are a very good team'.

Default Re: UL rips champs

Sounds to me like ASU is in shell shock.

FINISH LADIES,FINISH !!!!

My wife is a former softball player, and she's amazed at what we did last night to ASU.

Six-zip, about to be two zip AMIRITE?

One more win please...

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    My wife is a former softball player, and she's amazed at what we did last night to ASU.

Don't count the chickens yet. They are a good team and they're playing at home. They got embarassed last night and they will come out fighting tonight. We are good and I want this in the worst way........one pitch at a time...one pitch at a time.....

8. Default Re: UL rips champs

That was an awesome performance. The speed, the daring, the hitting, and the pitching were phenomenal. Let's hope everyone is ready to finish in two tonight.

Our speed and power are scary. We keep the pressure on as opposing team you can not take a play off. Most teams we play crumble under the pressure we keep on them.

That was an %g$ whipping with minimal production from orgeron. If she gets hot everyone better look out.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    That was an %g$ whipping with minimal production from orgeron. If she gets hot everyone better look out.
    This is a good point. Orgeron has been in a slump. I sure hope she gets hot, and SOON!

My favorite part?

"It was the same stuff," said Arizona State shortstop Katelyn Boyd, who was referring to the first time they faced Wallace on March 15. "There were no surprises. She (Wallace) was really good, and we just didn't hit."

In other words, "crap. We thought March was a fluke. Now we know we can't hit her."

To me, the ump had a pretty tight strike zone (except outside). Why didn't ASU make Jordan throw more pitches? They swung at everything she threw. High, low, outside. Certainly not taking away from a masterful pitching performance, but it almost looked like Jordan could put the ball anywhere she wanted and they'd swing at it.

Everybody keeps telling me they're great hitters. Well, maybe if you keep saying it, I'll believe it. They don't look like great hitters to me.

"But they put up those numbers against Pac-12 arms!" So???

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post

Too much reddit...

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    This is a good point. Orgeron has been in a slump. I sure hope she gets hot, and SOON!
    She had a nice warning track hit that advanced Nerissa to 3rd in 4th inning,and a base hit in 1st inning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information