Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread: 2012 Super Regional G1 - LOUISIANA 6 vs ASU 0 (final)

Default Re: SB SR: LOUISIANA vs ASU

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I like this! I would start her again tomorrow!
    I hope she doesn't start tonight! That would mean we would be going to the "if necessary" game 3. Brignac is going to get the start for game 2.
    You can tell how little national folks follow this team because they thought Brignac was going to get the start last night. It's been known around here days before the game that Jordan would probably start game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cajun View Post
    The school will have an allotment. But patience grosshopper. Pitch by pitch.
    Yes master!! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    I can't sleep
    I slept maybe 3 hours last night! EXHAUSTED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I hope she doesn't start tonight! That would mean we would be going to the "if necessary" game 3. Brignac is going to get the start for game 2.
    You can tell how little national folks follow this team because they thought Brignac was going to get the start last night. It's been known around here days before the game that Jordan would probably start game 1.
    Stevie said on Scott's show yesterday that ASU had studied film on Brignac before the game in March. They expected to see Brignac, which is partially why the Lotiefs sent Jordan out there.

The announcers kept saying they were surprised we didn't start Brignac yesterday. I wonder if ASU was expecting Brignac.

You don't have to be a student of UL. All you have to do is look at the games that mattered most - the regional - to know what our team does. Jordan started game 1 and 3, and came on in relief for game 2. If ASU wasn't expecting Jordan, they didn't prepare very well and it would have taken about 5 seconds to do the preparation I just outlined.

Now they know they can't just out-muscle us, and it's too late to prepare. Like I've said on here all week, the Cajuns are going to cruise through this super regional. They are simply better. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Stevie said on Scott's show yesterday that ASU had studied film on Brignac before the game in March. They expected to see Brignac, which is partially why the Lotiefs sent Jordan out there.

The announcers kept saying they were surprised we didn't start Brignac yesterday. I wonder if ASU was expecting Brignac.

You don't have to be a student of UL. All you have to do is look at the games that mattered most - the regional - to know what our team does. Jordan started game 1 and 3, and came on in relief for game 2. If ASU wasn't expecting Jordan, they didn't prepare very well and it would have taken about 5 seconds to do the preparation I just outlined.

Now they know they can't just out-muscle us, and it's too late to prepare. Like I've said on here all week, the Cajuns are going to cruise through this super regional. They are simply better. Period.
    Actually Brignac started Games 1 & 3 and Wallace came in relief on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Actually Brignac started Games 1 & 3 and Wallace came in relief on Sunday.
    Um.oh yeah. Well, good scouting ASU!!! My brain's a little cloudy at the moment (same old lame excuse).

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread Information