Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: The Mickey Shunick Story

1. Default Re: Mickey Shunick

They need to bump up the presser because enough info is getting out to get people riled up.

Judge Castle signed arrest warrants for aggravated kidnapping and 1st degree murder, noting "no bond- capital case"

As best as i can tell, they dont just throw those around.

Default Re: Mickey Shunick

Heres a link to the affidavit http://www1.katc.com/files/Lavergne%20affidavit.pdf

With that said, I read some stuff on Tiger Droppings (someone posted some stuff on there and I found it on google when I searched for Brandon Lavergne.I threw up a little reading that site, but it had some good info) anyway, the guy was in the army, and after getting out, he was convicted for Oral Sexual Battery and went to Jail for 8 years. His ex-wife who was afraid of him had a restraining order put on him and even changed their daughters last name and he is ordered to NEVER see either of them again. Also supposedly, they were ready to do something with this guy 3 weeks ago, but a new guy with the police department screwed some evidence up so they watched him like a hawk the past 3 weeks while the FBI built their case. Also if anyones wondering, he drove a 2010 Chevy Silverado (easily confused with a z71).

Most importantly, if this guy did id (he still is innocent until proven guilty) this guy deserves to get beat to death.

Good to hear they finally have something.

4. Default Re: Mickey Shunick

Any news on the body or another perpetrator??????

We;ll find out more at tomorrow's presser.

Really silly for the LPD to schedule a press conference for 1pm tomorrow and not expect a story like this to get out and drive wild speculation.

So, I know this guy that cuts haiir and he posted on FB two days ago that he cut the Asst. DA"s hair and that the He told him that they were about to have a press conf about the case. that they had a suspect and that he 'burned' his car right after the incident, and bought a new vehicle. first of all, why would an asst. DA be telling his hairdresser this info strange I surely hope they catch this guy and he tellls where the body is.

Is it still unknown if Mickey is even alive? It's sounding like they're assuming she's dead because I never heard of them finding any remains.

9. Default Crowley - Arrest in Shunick investigation - LPD to hold press conference at 1 p.

Details are still sketchy at this time but according to the Lafayette Police Department an arrest has been made in the Mickey Shunick investigation. Authorities have yet to release the nature of th.

10. Default Volunteers React To Arrest in Shunick Case

It was a day that started out like any other day at the Mickey Shunick Volunteer Center. That all changed when news came out that an arrest had been made in the case.

"This is a big day for us. This has been a long 47 days," Volunteer Margaret Bearb said.

People were getting the news through Facebook, phone calls and text messages. Bearb placed a prayer in a box a couple of days ago and attributes this news partially to prayer.

"That was I think the biggest moment. That feeling today when I got that phone call was because that petition was in there and it came true," Bearb said.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Is it still unknown if Mickey is even alive? It's sounding like they're assuming she's dead because I never heard of them finding any remains.
    If they are making an arrest it's gotta be a given.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Since this guy was arrested for 1st degree murder, I would think she's probably not alive

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Heres a link to the affidavit http://www1.katc.com/files/Lavergne%20affidavit.pdf

With that said, I read some stuff on Tiger Droppings (someone posted some stuff on there and I found it on google when I searched for Brandon Lavergne.I threw up a little reading that site, but it had some good info) anyway, the guy was in the army, and after getting out, he was convicted for Oral Sexual Battery and went to Jail for 8 years. His ex-wife who was afraid of him had a restraining order put on him and even changed their daughters last name and he is ordered to NEVER see either of them again. Also supposedly, they were ready to do something with this guy 3 weeks ago, but a new guy with the police department screwed some evidence up so they watched him like a hawk the past 3 weeks while the FBI built their case. Also if anyones wondering, he drove a 2010 Chevy Silverado (easily confused with a z71).

Most importantly, if this guy did id (he still is innocent until proven guilty) this guy deserves to get beat to death.
    He also spent a significant amount of time at a mental institution in Pineville. In 1999, I filed 3 separate complaints against this guy for stalking my gf and leaving crazy notes on my truck.

where's dexter when you need him. hate to hear about these guys still on the streets after committing crimes such as these. They don't get any rehab in prison; they come out just as sick as before and it's only a matter of time. Reminds me of the guys on their 4th or 5th dwi killing someone while drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    where's dexter when you need him.
    +1

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information