Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Two words, "Elizabeth Smart".
    Two more words.Chandra Levie

3. Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

Two words"

"Think Positive"

Yeah Hawk. Let's just hold out hope. Someone on here may know the family.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Yeah Hawk. Let's just hold out hope. Someone on here may know the family.
    If the family hasn't come to terms with the inevitable yet.I feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    If the family hasn't come to terms with the inevitable yet.I feel sorry for them.
    You should feel sorry for them regardless. How about a little sympathy? You never know who's on this board that may have a strong relationship to the family. Remarks like "Chandra Levy" are pretty distasteful. Not trying to be the "have some class" police, but come one man. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute before making comments like that.

You know, some things have been said on this board that have just make me shake my head, but this.wow.

I had a hollow feeling in my heart when I read what you wrote. Just wow.

Hawk, you know how sometimes people think something in their heads but then decide it's best not to say it out loud? Yeah. That's a good skill to have in some situations.

Jerk!

15 yardsand loss of down.downdown.Unnecessary roughness

11. Default Family and Friends of Mickey Shunick are Keeping Search Efforts Alive

Family and Friends of Mickey Shunick are Keeping Search Efforts Alive

New flyers are going up all over Lafayette as Mickey Shunick's family and friends refuse to let her face be forgotten. It's been a month since Mickey Shunick was last seen and three weeks since police found any evidence leading to her whereabouts. Since then, there have been no new leads.
    Volunteers are still tirelessly making flyers, selling bracelets and T-shirts, and using social media to get the word out.

"I've never seen anything like it before with so many people getting together to help out," said Suzanne Ortego.

Ortego doesn't know Mickey, but as a mother of three, she can only imagine what the family is going through.

"We can't let her be forgotten. We can't stop the search. The family needs our support," said Ortego.

Ortego grabbed some flyers and plans on passing them out to everyone she sees.

"I can't go out on a search in a wheelchair, but I can go out and pass some flyers," she added.

Even though the new headquarters are smaller that hasn't stopped people from coming in to help.

"We're stronger than ever. Really, we're more focused and we're more organized than we've ever been before," said Josh Coen.

Family, friends, and volunteers that refuse to give up.

"It's love. The love for our friend and the love for each other and we're going to keep doing it and keep strong," said Coen.

Default Mickey Shunick

An arrest has been made in disappearance, according to Lafayette Police Dept. Cpl. Paul Mouton. Police are not releasing any more information until a news conference tomorrow. The conference is tentatively scheduled at 1:00.

13. Default Re: Mickey Shunick

WHO???? WHAT???? WHERE???? WHEN???? WHY???? HOW???? These poor parents and friends!!!

The Lafayette Police Department, working with the multi-jurisdiction task force, has made an arrest in connection with the case._ Brandon Scott Lavergne is from the Lawtell area._He is a registered sex offender._

LPD and Saint Landry Parish Sherriff Deputies are executing a search warrant of Brandon Scott Lavergne's residence_on the 100 block of Elaine Lane_in the Swords area. Saint Landry Parish Sherriff Bobby Guidroz says they are there investigating a major crime. __He would neither confirm nor deny that the operation was in connection with the Shunick case.

15. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Mickey Shunick

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    WHO???? WHAT???? WHERE???? WHEN???? WHY???? HOW???? These poor parents and friends!!!
    They don't release that to the public util it needs to be. I am sure the parents are being kept in the loop as much as possible. You never want to blow a good arrest with a bad investigation.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information