Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: The Mickey Shunick Story

Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

Though the Ind says they confirmed their tip, it is, in fact, still a rumor. My sources at the police department are pretty ____ed off at the Ind right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Though the Ind says they confirmed their tip, it is, in fact, still a rumor. My sources at the police department are pretty ____ed off at the Ind right now.

The Independant is a "rag". We could do without that kind of low classed trash in Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    The Independant is a "rag". We could do without that kind of low classed trash in Lafayette.
    If the "Independent" has breaking news that no one else does, there's at least a 100% chance the information isn't true. And that's a conservative estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I'm not going to give any info as everything I've heard is just rumors but I will say that Camz is sniffing in the wrong direction. The Independent article sniffs in the right direction and is in line with the rumors that I've heard. If the rumors are true we'll be seeing a resolution to this case fairly soon.
    I never said i think that guy was involved. All i stated was that i got info from the PD that he failed 2 tests; nothing more nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Doesn't matter if he did fail a polygraph test, they can't be used in court. You can also be 100% truthful and still fail a polygraph test, it all depends on who's giving the test.
    exactly; which i shwy i said "i dont know what i tmeans or how much weight it holds". Just thought it was interesting. Most likely he is really shocked/nervous/weirded out that his friend just died and he's being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    exactly; which i shwy i said "i dont know what i tmeans or how much weight it holds". Just thought it was interesting. Most likely he is really shocked/nervous/weirded out that his friend just died and he's being questioned.
    I find it amazing that you would talk about information that hasn't been authorized for released. This as well as what the Independent did is nothing more than stirring the waters and could be misconstrued for hindering a police investigation by releasing/ leaking information that could potentially put an innocent person in harms way because of misleading information. I would advise you and your "source" in the PD to not talk about this kind of information, especially on an open forum such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan89 View Post
    I find it amazing that you would talk about information that hasn't been authorized for released. This as well as what the Independent did is nothing more than stirring the waters and could be misconstrued for hindering a police investigation by releasing/ leaking information that could potentially put an innocent person in harms way because of misleading information. I would advise you and your "source" in the PD to not talk about this kind of information, especially on an open forum such as this.
    you really find it "amazing" that information is leaked and people post information on an open forum?

settle down. the guy has been cleared since last week and what i said definitely won't "hinder" an investigation, .

8. Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

You know if I had a dollar for every rumor that has come out of this case

When police went back to Whiskey Bay this week, tons of people were saying a body had been found according to their sources. Guess what? They were wrong.

Too many people spread crap they hear from a friend of a cousin who has an uncle that mows the lawn for someone that works in the police dept.

9. Default Mickey Shunick Missing

An interested party here out of the loop----but is she dead???? It has been some time since the rumor has been talked about---What is it ---Anyway can someone give us the latest news????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    An interested party here out of the loop----but is she dead???? It has been some time since the rumor has been talked about---What is it ---Anyway can someone give us the latest news????
    The chances of finding her alive are astronomical at this point. You have a better chance of hitting the powerball.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    You have a better chance of hitting the powerball.
    I would not go that far.
    Pick 3 maybe.

12. Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

Can somebody mention the latest or the rumor???? Guess that there is no chance of this being related to the Jeff Davis murders---that is still unsolved!!!

13. Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    The chances of finding her alive are astronomical at this point. You have a better chance of hitting the powerball.
    Two words, "Elizabeth Smart".

14 and 22?

15. Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Two words, "Elizabeth Smart".
    ----Man just looked up the case---Hope that this young lady (NOW MARRIED) can have a wonderful rest of her life---And why not toast this SOB and companion that did it??? aI think that I can remember maybe some speculation of the parents guilt (could be wrong) but after reading the Smart deal the police held back a bunch of info for very good reasons!!!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information