Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread: The Mickey Shunick Story

1. Default Volunteer searches for Mickey Schunick are back in full swing

Volunteer searches for Mickey Schunick are back in full swing

There's confusion whether volunteers are still needed to search for Mickey Shunick. Volunteers are hoping efforts get back on track. Fewer people showed up to help in the search. Some people thought volunteers were no longer needed, but the search was suspended one day only.
    "We put a suspension on it to give people a day to just relax and gather themselves," said Volunteer Jessie Eyster.
    Volunteers are still needed. since the confusion, the number of volunteers has significantly dropped.
    "We hope to get back into the swing" said Eyster. "We hope that more volunteers will come, and hopefully in the weekend when people are off they'll be able to volunteer more of their time and come and do a search."
    On average 45 search parties go out everyday, but because of the confusion only 8 groups went out.
    "You know do at least one search because I know it can be hard," said Eyster.
    Searches last about 3 hours and are held rain, or shine, every day until further notice.

Default Re: Help!! Mickey Shunick Missing, . Bike Found

I'm hearing new info on this that could finally bring the case to rest. Anyone else hear anything? I don't know if it would be right to post before it is confirmed but would like to know if anyone else has heard anything new

Yep. I heard someting new last night that would end the case, if true. Guy I talked to seemed to know what he was saying but would not identify his source of information.

there's been rumors the last few weeks. everyone seems to have a "source" but people just love to be the first one breaking the news.

ULforlife, is this the same story the brute was talking about? If so, why would they still be asking for donations/search parties if what he said is true?

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    I'm hearing new info on this that could finally bring the case to rest. Anyone else hear anything? I don't know if it would be right to post before it is confirmed but would like to know if anyone else has heard anything new
    All I heard was a guy from Breaux Bridge was interviewed and released. Spill the beans.

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Yep. I heard someting new last night that would end the case, if true. Guy I talked to seemed to know what he was saying but would not identify his source of information.

Spill the beans! Thats like putting candy right out of a kids reach.

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    Talking about this?

http://www.theind.com/news/10633-pol.n-shunick-case

I heard that her friend(weird looking guy with glasses) failed 2 polygraph tests but idk what that means or how much weight it holds.

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    Spill the beans! Thats like putting candy right out of a kids reach.

GEAUX UL!
    Not looking to tease just trying to ask around if people have heard anything themselves, this family is suffering, I heard something and don't want to have egg on my face if this isn't 100% accurate. Sorry I know we all want answers, hopefully this will come to light very soon

Im sure we are all hearing the same thing, until it's confirmed wouldn't be fair to ruin someone life over a rumor. If it is true, hang em

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    No, think about this: The police called off the search rather early the day they found the bike (at least I thought so). You know they were probably busy conducting interviews on all vehicles around Lafayette that would match the photos (this would take time). What if information was being withheld so as not to throw off any potential or future leads? Makes some sense.

You can piece together a conclusion, and the info I was told matches pretty well to this theory. Hoping we know something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    I heard that her friend(weird looking guy with glasses) failed 2 polygraph tests but idk what that means or how much weight it holds.
    Doesn't matter if he did fail a polygraph test, they can't be used in court. You can also be 100% truthful and still fail a polygraph test, it all depends on who's giving the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    The one she was last known to be with? And yet she was still on camera riding her bike home. What, did he follow her?

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    The one she was last known to be with? And yet she was still on camera riding her bike home. What, did he follow her?
    yeah I don't buy him sounds like rumor to me.

I'm not going to give any info as everything I've heard is just rumors but I will say that Camz is sniffing in the wrong direction. The Independent article sniffs in the right direction and is in line with the rumors that I've heard. If the rumors are true we'll be seeing a resolution to this case fairly soon.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread Information