Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: The Mickey Shunick Story

Default Re: Mickey Shunick

Hopefully, he'll meet a "Dexter" in prison.and won't make it past a week or two.

nah that's too easy. I definitely don't want someone taking him out in his 2nd week. I want whatever he hopefully endures in prison to be drug out for years.

3. Default Re: Mickey Shunick

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    nah that's too easy. I definitely don't want someone taking him out in his 2nd week. I want whatever he hopefully endures in prison to be drug out for years.
    Exactly, the death sentence isn't true justice. He should serve life so his conscious has to suffer through the guilt and shame of his crimes and transgressions for the rest of his life.

4. Default Lafayette police make arrest in disappearance of Shunick case; press conference

The Lafayette Police Department, working with the multi-jurisdiction task force, has made an arrest in connection with the case. Brandon Scott Lavergne (33) is from the Lawtell area. He is a regis.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    Exactly, the death sentence isn't true justice. He should serve life so his conscious has to suffer through the guilt and shame of his crimes and transgressions for the rest of his life.
    A simple hanging would suit me.

I understand what you are saying, however, why let tax payer dollars be spent on this piece of crap for the rest of his life? 3 hot square meals a day, a/c, heater, bed, cable TV, working out, etc. etc. Yeah, he'll probably get butt raped, but I'm sure he'll be butt raped in his first year or so in prison. Kill this scumbag, good riddance. Even if he gets the death penalty, he'll be in prison for 15 years, wasting our tax dollars, before they execute him anyway. A 9mm round is cheap. Now, I would say torture him until he dies, but that would be politically incorrect these days. However, a fair trial needs to be conducted. But even with the little evidence the public has been given, it doesn't look good for him.

Most of these guys who get convicted of capital offenses or even major offenses live with the anger about getting caught rather than the guilt of what they did.

Nothing like a situation like we have today to bring out the armchair executioners.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Nothing like a situation like we have today to bring out the armchair executioners.
    I agree. while this guy is a grade A turd, who really doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, we still live in America, and he still is Innocent until he's proven guilty. The Corner Pantry sign is a great look at that, put that sign up when/if hes convicted, not when he's arrested. Not to mention, that sign has very much damaged the ability to get the trial here in lafayette, and this will only help the defenses case in fighting for a mistrial if he's convicted which is not good.

I understand everyone's angerbut like Gandalf once said:

"There are many who deserve death, but there are many that are dead that deserve life. Can you give it (life) to them? Don't be so eager to deal out death and judgement"

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post

"There are many who deserve death, but there are many that are dead that deserve life. Can you give it (life) to them? Don't be so eager to deal out death and judgement"
    I came here to say this

12. Default Re: Mickey Shunick

If there is DNA then the boy must pay---Since he dropped the bike off and who knows what in the Basin---how about tying him up naked and just float him off on a raft tied up one night!!!

Default shunick

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post

Gandalf isn't real.

someone told me that they found her body under his trailor todayand she has been dead for 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsHat View Post
    someone told me that they found her body under his trailor todayand she has been dead for 2 days.
    So, who is your "source". If a body would've been found, it would be on the news now.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information